VR feat. Axl Rose

fumardude

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that Messages from Madagascar was fantastic. Axl's vocals with Slash's guitars is pure magic.

+1

I've listened to "Messages from Madagascar" like 40 times today."

Very chill song. It's even better if you imagine that Axl is singing about those who say a reunion will never happen...."IT'S NEVER TOO LATE"

The Slither/ITW mashup sounds great.

I don't think the Messages/Maddy mashup was all that hot though. It sounded like a mess. The vocals do not fit the music as well as they do Slither/ITW.

Also, of course these songs are not as good as the original versions of each tune. The originals were done with the intent of having the vocals and the music fit together seamlessly. What is amazing is how well Slither and ITW mix.

What's the best way to grab the audio into mp3 form? (Software advice) or are these already available for mp3 download somewhere?

Easy and free - www.freemake.com

Just drop in the url and then you can choose to download video or audio only.

Pretty nice piece of software to keep handy.

What's the best way to grab the audio into mp3 form? (Software advice) or are these already available for mp3 download somewhere?

Easy and free - www.freemake.com

Just drop in the url and then you can choose to download video or audio only.

Pretty nice piece of software to keep handy.

Perfect thank you! I was using TuneNabber but it seems pretty slow. I'll try this one. The guy has like a dozen of these mash-ups, I've got a new Iphone song list I'm putting together for these, some of them are outstanding and really catchy.

Update: Tried the program you recommended, works great, very fast and already have the 9 mashups in a new play-list on the iPhone- Fantastic!

Edited by mcalldp

Just send the guy a message and ask him. He had them all set for download for me when I asked him. High quality mp3's too. Don't lower yourself to a shitty youtube rip for this stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...