VR feat. Axl Rose

fumardude

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR
Has anyone seen this?

No but I heard it. Many times. It works well, it really does. I still prefer the Chinese Democracy edition though, primarily because of the solo (and also because the instrumentals are just generally more compatible with the vocals going on there).

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

It's really amazing and quite sad all in the same. Not stepping on the toes of anyone but, the original band would have made some staggeringly beautiful music had they stayed together. I guess that can be said about anything that ends before it's time though. Such a shame.

Edited by Nintari

Great job for being an asshole! You win at the internet! :thumbsup:

Lol u mad bro?

I don't mind the madagascar/messages one too much, they kinda compliment each other well, so i'll give him that....but the original songs are better. The slither/if the world one just doesn't work or fit, IMO..my rectum produces better mashups than that (trust me)

Edited by seely

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I don't regard “Messages from Madagascar” as being all that spectacular. In fact I would say it's spectacularly ordinary. Certainly nothing on “Madagascar”. The “If The World”/Revolver mash up is the strongest of 5agge's in my opinion. Wouldn't put any of the remixes above the originals though unfortunately.