House of Blues DVD??

Young_Gun

It seriously annoys me SO much that fans of music and Guns N' Roses feel the need to deprive other fans of music and Guns N' Roses. It's stupid shit. First, I'm pretty skeptical about the DVD. Second, I would never do that. Could I withhold it in hopes of another trade? Absolutely. But fuck that. And fuck the guy who has this.

There were recording devices at the show.. they flanked the stage, so there was a planned video shoot. However, thew show was very glitchy. Quite a few stops and starts. Had to skip a song that they planned on playing, perhaps the blues (I won't call it Street of Dreams...noone did back then), after they brought out a piano due to tech problems.

It is a shame nobody bootlegged the 2001 Vegas shows. I thought security was going to be extremely tight but they were not. My Mp3 recorder would have gotten in there no problem. However I am not sure they had mp3 recorders in 2001 so oh well!

Yeah I noticed a lot of teenagers the first night that just seemed to be there for the fun of it. Then talked to security the next night and they said something about some local made a bunch of fake tickets. The second night they checked our tickets 2 or three times as we went in the building.

Guest siliconmessiah

imagine how good a DVD of house of blues would be

Yes. Fantastic band and bandmembers back in 2002-2006!

• 2 years later...

Rockfuel should really release this instead of A4D.

Even if it's not Rockfuel, find a company to do it. This is the holy grail of GN'R shows. I would LOVE to see a proshot of this. Why in the FUCK is it so hard to release things that fans want? Screw the Better remixes, give us this DVD.

This guy is likely to be yet another fake who is trying to get hold of something himself out of nothing.

A big give away is that the snapshots on TV screen are actually photos we've had of those shows for years. Looks like he's tried to burn those photos to a disc, and view them on his TV.

I would of been more impressed if those screenshots contained stills of the Vegas show we had yet to see.

The fact that those 2 screenshots contains photos we've had for years, basically confirms to me that this is indeed fake. It is actually virtually impossible to try to get those exact screenshots even if you tried, they are obviously photos burned to a disk. FAKE as anything...

Funny guy though...

Edited by One.In.A.Million

Hell no. Don't ever release this unless it's a part of a mega box set. It's far to old and I'm sure outside these forums. No one gives a shit about a 13 year old show. Release new stuff.

Would be cool to have a RiR 2,3,4 line up box set tho

• Like 1