House of Blues DVD??

Young_Gun

Even if it's not HOB it's still a 2001/2 pro-shot (that hasn't been seen) so buzzkillers shut the hell up right.

Eh?

Don´t swallow everything so easily.

There are no hoarders. Everything there is, is out there. The rest is in Axl´s vault.

There is still the VMA Rehearsals out there, I'm sure theres a few more tracks out there for trade too.

Guys,

I'm removing the hyperlink from the first post for 2 reasons.

1. That forum has a bad script or piece of code running that's causing my antivirus software to spit out warnings at me. I don't think it's safe and I don't want our members getting anything dodgy.

2. Those guys are posting up the IP addresses of guests viewing the page. That is personal information and it's extremely unscrupulous to do that! I think they are trolling the lot of us.

If it ever leaks, it will leak. Right now, I think these guys are looking for attention and a way to cupcake people - just from reading the posts over there.

Be warned guys, click on that site at your own risk!

1. I get warning too, looks like it is code error.

2. U are right. (about ips)

3. That guy isn't one of us (portuguese fans).

4. I hope it leaks :D

5. Portugal Rulezz

i hope u liked our website :) and our foruml,

Guys,

1. That forum has a bad script or piece of code running that's causing my antivirus software to spit out warnings at me. I don't think it's safe and I don't want our members getting anything dodgy.

2. Those guys are posting up the IP addresses of guests viewing the page. That is personal information and it's extremely unscrupulous to do that! I think they are trolling the lot of us.

If it ever leaks, it will leak. Right now, I think these guys are looking for attention and a way to troll people - just from reading the posts over there.

1. I get warning too, looks like it is code error.

2. U are right. (about ips)

3. That guy isn't one of us (portuguese fans).

4. I hope it leaks :D

5. Portugal Rulezz

i hope u liked our website :) and our foruml,

2. Then don't do it.....!!!!

Is it really going to be all that good? I mean it's Axl's 2001 voice, Paul Huge on rhythm, Robin on lead... You've not got all the excitement of the enormous audience at RIR... I dunno, I just can't get excited about it really.

Is it really going to be all that good? I mean it's Axl's 2001 voice, Paul Huge on rhythm, Robin on lead... You've not got all the excitement of the enormous audience at RIR... I dunno, I just can't get excited about it really.

Shut your little whore mouth :angry:

I want this show so bad :(

Robin is awesome, buckethead amazing....

Guys,

If it ever leaks, it will leak. Right now, I think these guys are looking for attention and a way to cupcake people - just from reading the posts over there.

The topic wasn't created by anyone from gunsnrosesportugal.com ... so if someone is trying to cupcake someone ... is not us.

"elgnr

Hi all, im a member at another gnr forum (under a different username) and a guy pm'd me their wanting to trade the house of blues dvd but I didn't have anything that he was interested in."

Well it looks to me that the 1-poster-cupcake is some user from mygnr ... so you should know who to blame ... i can give you his IP so you can find by yourself ;)

That topic is already locked ... as we do, everytime someone tries to buy some shit ... we dont do any kind of business there, so stop doing shit (you should start doing the same ;) )

Btw ... we don't have virus ... so stop using chrome and start using some man's browser like firefox or so :P

Edited by GUNNER PT

Guys,

The topic wasn't created by anyone from gunsnrosesportugal.com ... so if someone is trying to cupcake someone ... is not us.

"elgnr

Hi all, im a member at another gnr forum (under a different username) and a guy pm'd me their wanting to trade the house of blues dvd but I didn't have anything that he was interested in."

Well it looks to me that the 1-poster-cupcake is some user from mygnr ... so you should know who to blame ... i can give you his IP so you can find by yourself ;)

That topic is already locked ... as we do, everytime someone tries to buy some shit ... we dont do any kind of business there, so stop doing shit (you should start doing the same ;) )

Btw ... we don't have virus ... so stop using chrome and start using some man's browser like firefox or so :P

The logging of ip addresses on open forum is enough to warn our users about clicking the link, HV was right. BTW I am using firefox and get the same warning from AV, maybe check your scripts? Don't blame a browser for the bad scripts of your site m8

Edited by gunsguy

Guest gunns5

I dont know why people are so hung up on the portugese site, its the traders site that is what we should be interested in

btw, has anyone actually emailed him yet? im thinking of doing so but I have fuck all to trade, but I really want this fucking dvd badly. Wasn't this the third concert ever that paul tobias did?

so many firsts on this show

Guys,

If it ever leaks, it will leak. Right now, I think these guys are looking for attention and a way to troll people - just from reading the posts over there.

The topic wasn't created by anyone from gunsnrosesportugal.com ... so if someone is trying to troll someone ... is not us.

"elgnr

Well it looks to me that the 1-poster-troll is some user from mygnr ... so you should know who to blame ... i can give you his IP so you can find by yourself ;)

The troll comment is referring to you posting IP's of visitors publicly, using that silly graphic of the dude's face over and over again - and the AV warning pops up with both Firefox and Chrome.

Not trying to start anything dude, I just don't want our members to risk clicking the link to your forum if they're going to have their information posted and be exposed to security risks as a result. ;)

It is a better performance. It doesn't have the energy of RIR with the massive crowd, but because Axl doesn't have room to run around like crazy, he isn't winded and hits (mostly) every note.

Even if it's not HOB it's still a 2001/2 pro-shot (that hasn't been seen) so buzzkillers shut the hell up right.

If it's not HOB or Rock in Rio, which gig is it then? There were only 2 gigs where Axl and Robin looked like that, so you shut the hell up :rofl-lol:

Wait, wait, wait...wasn´t in the 2000/2001 shows when Axl had his hair longer and half braided? Like this?

2001gm5.jpg

You're correct, that's Axl at the HOB show.

I'm pretty sure that's from one of the Las Vegas shows in December 2001....back in RIR, he had his normal hair, and I'm pretty sure he did at the HOB before that too

HOB is the vegas show.

Edit: Oh you mean the hard rock hotel show? Could be.

I was at this show.......... hard rock , house of blues , vegas whatever 2001thumbsup.gif

pics where he's wearing the dragon shirts is from the year b4

Hard Rock and HOB are two different shows... which one were you at?

The bootleg we have already shows this was a damn solid gig..overall proably better than the RIR show, HOB may not have the sound of a quater of a million fans in the audience, but the band sound tighter than in Rio (Tommy even said they could hardly hear themselves over the crowd) and Axl sings much better, would love to see a video of it! Only shame is that Madagascar wasn't played....but then we got Riad instead..which we've got hardly any footage of, compared with Madagascar anyway