House Of Blues DVD Trailer??

AxlIsGod.

Preview was just lol. But when it finished with 'Jarl' then it got me thinking...good few years ago Jarl was one of the good guys in the GnR trade world, he had a good name. If its the same Jarl then i'd believe it, and if he said he had it I'd believe that (dunno if it is same Jarl and haven't seen or heard from him in years during my lurking on forums). This was back when there was a small community on gnrotgm or whatever it was called.

Hopefully this is the same Jarl and he does have it, if so, I'm pretty sure it will be shared with the masses eventually.

but the interwebz is a big place, lots of jarls.

i love the copy and ste effects on the broken glass, no production company would ever put something out like that, so i though it was obviously fake within about 8 seconds, now the real question is:

was this done in Adobe After Effects or Apple Motion? and should the creator have watched a few more video tutorials on the software?

Preview was just lol. But when it finished with 'Jarl' then it got me thinking...good few years ago Jarl was one of the good guys in the GnR trade world, he had a good name. If its the same Jarl then i'd believe it, and if he said he had it I'd believe that (dunno if it is same Jarl and haven't seen or heard from him in years during my lurking on forums). This was back when there was a small community on gnrotgm or whatever it was called.

Hopefully this is the same Jarl and he does have it, if so, I'm pretty sure it will be shared with the masses eventually.

but the interwebz is a big place, lots of jarls.

It is Jarl but as I said earlier he was taking the piss of the guy claiming to have it....

Like i said in the clip, no fockin' way.

There is no HOB recording.

And even if it's there non of us mortals wil see it.

Me as trader, as if i ever was one! hahaha, yeah right

Traders should have rare stuff to get there new things.

All i ever got was stuff that stopped being rare as soon as i got it!!!!!!

But for you, as trader i'm only interested in 2 things, Indiana 91 and Arnhem 2010 from ledmax.

I don't give a flying fuck about HOB or any other show.

This clip, it's just a joke, as is the trade offer of HOB from that guy!!!!!

And no, it's not just a powerpoint, but something made with adobe after effects.

I'm afraid it takes a bit more then just a 12 year old to make it.

gnr-4-ever is right, clips like this, that's my sort of humor.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=61800.0

I thought I had already seen a thread on here about the guy listing it aswell. Although I think maybe HV closed it as it had a virus in the link or something.

Edited by JAC185