Nate Dogg found dead

Gods Favourite

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/03/15/rapper-singer-nate-dogg-dies-at-41/

nate-dogg.jpg

The Soul Man of G-Funk Nate Dogg has died at the age of 41, his family announced on late Tuesday.

Nathaniel D. Hale, better known as Nate Dogg, was born and raised in Long Beach, Calif. His death was first reported by his hometown newspaper the Press-Telegram, who did not specify the cause of death.

The four-time Grammy nominee appeared on numerous tracks for hip-hop’s biggest stars including Dr. Dre, Eminem, 50 Cent, and Snoop Dogg, and released three solo albums throughout his career.

“R.I.P. TO MY HOMEBOY NATE DOGG DPGC DOGG POUND GANGSTA 4 LIFE,” tweeted his frequent collaborator Daz Dillinger.

Hale suffered two strokes, one in 2007 and another in 2008, and affiliate Warren G had alluded to his health problems in recent days. “For those that dont know awhile back nate had 2 strokes he is in therapy thanks again for your support,” tweeted the Regulator.

and on the down low talkin shit

Best move cause I refuse to lose

no matter which damn road I choose

So lay low cause you might be bruised

Top story on the evening news

I ain't for games, so if you wanna play 'em lay low

Lay down on the floor

I'm in a rage, so if we gotta do this let me know

That's what I came fo'

He's been on his way out for a while now to be fair, didn't he have a stroke in 07 or somethin?

"Hale suffered two strokes, one in 2007 and another in 2008, and affiliate Warren G had alluded to his health problems in recent days. “For those that dont know awhile back nate had 2 strokes he is in therapy thanks again for your support,” tweeted the Regulator. "

I think I remember rumours about his death spreading in 2008.

Edited by Gods Favourite

That sucks. The new Snoop and Dre song would have been so much better with Nate Dogg on it. Nate doing his thing on one of my top 5 rap songs of all time:

I'm not even much of a rap advocate. It's a genre I by and large disregard, but Regulators has always been tits. So glad I got to see those two perform that live back in the late nineties.