GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

Via google translate:

YouTube will broadcast Rock in Rio Festival in special channel

"If you go to the Rock in Rio Festival, brings YouTube to your computer screen." This is the tempting offer of the video channel, which enabled and a link where you can follow the details of the monumental musical event.

In http://www.youtube.com/rockinrio can see videos about the musical event, which will run for seven days in the Brazilian city.

The calendar of shows, on the main stage is as follows:

September 23: Katy Perry, Rihanna and Elton John.

September 24: Snow Patrol and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

September 25: Motörhead, Slipknot and Metallica.

September 29: KE $ HA. Jamiroquai, Stevie Wonder.

September 30: Lenny Kravitz and Shakira.

October 1: Maroon 5, Coldplay.

October 2: Evanescence, System of a Down and Guns N'Roses.

There will also be parallel scenarios with electronic music, Brazilian and many genres. For more information on the transmission can enter http://youtube-espanol.blogspot.com/

http://www.lasegunda.com/Noticias/CulturaEspectaculos/2011/09/677488/YouTube-retransmitira-Festival-Rock-in-Rio-en-canal-especial

YouTube to broadcast Rock in Rio festival 2011

All music lovers who can not travel to Rio de Janeiro to enjoy the Rock in Rio festival, here comes the good news is broadcast live on YouTube at between 23 September and 2 October.

The telecast will be available in the channel youtube.com / rockinrio. Participate in the event bands such as Slipknot, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, System of a Down, Jamiroquai, Stevie Wonder and Katy Perry, among others, so it will be good.

YouTube's measure follows the recent broadcast of festivals such as Coachella and Lollapalooza, and although not the same as being there, at least we were close enough.

http://www.fayerwayer.com/2011/09/youtube-transmitira-el-festival-rock-in-rio-2011/

Via google translate:

"If you go to the Rock in Rio Festival, brings YouTube to your computer screen." This is the tempting offer of the video channel, which enabled and a link where you can follow the details of the monumental musical event.

In http://www.youtube.com/rockinrio can see videos about the musical event, which will run for seven days in the Brazilian city.

There will also be parallel scenarios with electronic music, Brazilian and many genres. For more information on the transmission can enter http://youtube-espanol.blogspot.com/

http://www.lasegunda.com/Noticias/CulturaEspectaculos/2011/09/677488/YouTube-retransmitira-Festival-Rock-in-Rio-en-canal-especial

YouTube to broadcast Rock in Rio festival 2011

All music lovers who can not travel to Rio de Janeiro to enjoy the Rock in Rio festival, here comes the good news is broadcast live on YouTube at between 23 September and 2 October.

The telecast will be available in the channel youtube.com / rockinrio. Participate in the event bands such as Slipknot, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, System of a Down, Jamiroquai, Stevie Wonder and Katy Perry, among others, so it will be good.

YouTube's measure follows the recent broadcast of festivals such as Coachella and Lollapalooza, and although not the same as being there, at least we were close enough.

http://www.fayerwayer.com/2011/09/youtube-transmitira-el-festival-rock-in-rio-2011/

Fuck yes!

Guest siliconmessiah

Via google translate:

Fuck yes!

CD2 STARTS N-O-W!

Edited by siliconmessiah

Great news! Ill be sat up at a ridiculous hour watching this in the Uk!

me too!

GMT is 5? Hours ahead, so Axl gets on at 12ish he should be on in the UK at 5

early morning methinks :D

Rio de Janeiro is UTC/GMT -3.

Let's say the concert starts at 11pm (I'm taking daylight savings time into consideration here):

Rio de Janeiro - 11pm

New York - 10pm

Los Angeles - 7pm

London - 3am (Oct 3)

Berlin - 4am (Oct 3)

Moscow - 6am (Oct 3)

Tokyo - 11am (Oct 3)

Sydney - 3pm (Oct 3)

Great news! Ill be sat up at a ridiculous hour watching this in the Uk!

me too!

GMT is 5? Hours ahead, so Axl gets on at 12ish he should be on in the UK at 5

early morning methinks :D

Rio de Janeiro is UTC/GMT -3.

Let's say the concert starts at 11pm (I'm taking daylight savings time into consideration here):

Rio de Janeiro - 11pm

New York - 10pm

Los Angeles - 7pm

London - 3am (Oct 3)

Berlin - 4am (Oct 3)

Moscow - 6am (Oct 3)

Tokyo - 11am (Oct 3)

Sydney - 3pm (Oct 3)

Fuckin sweet, Ill be watching it in Sydney uninterrupted :)

A list of the other artists performing:

23/09 Friday Palco Mundo: Elton John, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Claudia Leitte

Palco Sunset: Móveis Coloniais de Acaju, Orkestra Rumpilezz, Mariana Aydar, Bebel Gilberto, Sandra de Sá, Ed Motta, Rui Veloso, Andreas Kisser, The Asteroids Galaxy Tour, The Gift

24/09 Saturday Palco Mundo: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Snow Patrol, Capital Inicial, Stone Sour, NX Zero

Palco Sunset: Marcelo Yuka (pt), Cibelle, Karina Buhr (pt), Amora Pêra (pt), Tulipa Ruiz (pt), Nação Zumbi, Milton Nascimento, Esperanza Spalding, Mike Patton/Mondo Cane, Orquestra Sinfônica de Heliópolis (pt)

25/09 Sunday Palco Mundo: Metallica, Slipknot, Motörhead, Coheed and Cambria, Gloria (pt)

Palco Sunset: Matanza, BNegão (pt), Korzus, The Punk Metal Allstars (East Bay Ray from Dead Kennedys, Michale Graves ex-Misfits, Gary Holt from Exodus and Marcel Schmier from Destruction), Angra, Sepultura, Tarja Turunen, Tambours Du Bronx

29/09 Thursday Palco Mundo: Stevie Wonder, Ke$ha, Jamiroquai, Janelle Monáe, Legião Urbana with Orquestra Sinfônica Brasileira

Palco Sunset: Marcelo Jeneci, Curumin, Baile do Simonal, Diogo Nogueira, Afrika Bambaataa, Paula Lima, Joss Stone

30/09 Friday Palco Mundo: Shakira, Lenny Kravitz, Ivete Sangalo, Jota Quest, Marcelo D2

Palco Sunset: Buraka Som Sistema, Mixhell, Céu, João Donato, Cidade Negra, Martinho da Vila (pt), Emicida (pt), Monobloco, Macaco, Pepeu Gomes

01/10 Saturday Palco Mundo: Coldplay, Maroon 5, Maná, Skank, Frejat (pt)

Palco Sunset: Cidadão Instigado (pt), Júpiter Maçã (pt), Tiê (pt), Jorge Drexler, Zeca Baleiro, Erasmo Carlos, Arnaldo Antunes

02/10 Sunday Palco Mundo: Guns N' Roses, System Of A Down, Evanescence, Detonautas Roque Clube, Pitty

Palco Sunset: The Monomes (MySpace), David Fonseca, Os Mutantes, Tom Zé, Titãs, Xutos & Pontapés, Marcelo Camelo, The Growlers

Not 100% sure, but I belive the one's in bold text are the one's being broadcasted live on youtube. There's some other goodies (besides GNR) performing, first weekend looks great!

On the 23rd we'll get to see the quality of the stream as well! Hopefully 720p, ideally 1080p. Any tech people out there ready to press 'record'?

FUCK !!!!

I have to go to school the day after the show so I'll have to watch it afterwards :C

I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

i have to go to college the next day. all i can say is, fuck that, ill be there with no sleep.

Hmmm....

I could be sick that monday... :xmassrudolph:

Now you're thinking! Get your priorities in order,why not skip a day or two for something much more helpful and entertaining,no rules,no limits :thumbsup:

FUCK !!!!

I have to go to school the day after the show so I'll have to watch it afterwards :C

I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

Dude, I got 3 college tests the day after Metallica day... do you think I'll ever forgive myself if i don't go?! I'm studying beforehand, and doing 'em all!!!