GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

Only 13 days to go until the 2nd October when Axl & Co. will take to the stage for the 1st time in ages to begin their mini tour :thumbsup:

I think the only thing anyone is really interested in is:

WILL THERE BE ANY NEW SONGS ?

HAS DJ ASH MANAGED TO LEARN HOW TO COVER SLASH AND ROBIN FINCK ?

Only 12 days to go!

Only 11 days to go!

Only 10 days to go!

i hope he comes back more piratey

what.. with a parrot shoulder and sporting an eye-patch :D

Only 9 days to go!

..how late will Axl be ? 1 hour or 2 hours, maybe 3 :D

I'm not even a fan of Rihanna, and I'm watching her performing.

The stream is just so awesome I wanna watch it.

I got some advice, if you want to watch it without the annoying skipping, go to the full screen. Quality is a tad lower, but it's not skipping ever 2 seconds.

Man, October 2nd is going to be awesome!

Edited by GNR123GNR456

I got some advice, if you want to watch it without the annoying skipping, go to the full screen. Quality is a tad lower, but it's not skipping ever 2 seconds.

Rihanna has a great voice and a very sexy body. I'm not really into black girls, but she is the exception :wub:

Is it possible re watch something on that site, as I can't see how ?

Only 13 days to go until the 2nd October when Axl & Co. will take to the stage for the 1st time in ages to begin their mini tour :thumbsup:

Only 12 days to go!

Only 11 days to go!

Only 10 days to go!

Only 9 days to go!

Only 8 days to go!

Edited by star

Rihanna has a great voice and a very sexy body. I'm not really into black girls, but she is the exception :wub:

Is it possible re watch something on that site, as I can't see how ?

Only 12 days to go!

Only 11 days to go!

Only 10 days to go!

Only 9 days to go!

Only 8 days to go!

Only 7 days to go!

Edited by star

Holy shit.... I feel like I was run over by a bullet train, stood up and got beat up by Spider Silva.... shit... Yesterday I was friggin' 2 people away from the barrier in the middle of the stage until the end of the stone sour concert... Too bad people fuckin' suck... I went to over 30 something' concerts in the past, every time very near the stage but never have I seen such mass hysteria and pressure to the point you can't move your arms, you can't turn your head, you can't even take a deep breath thanks to the pressure people put on you. During the stone sour concert I SAW over 20 people passing out next to me, having to get carried above the people and thrown to the security guards to take 'em to the hospital. I, then decided I couldn't fuckin' take it and told the son of a bitch behind me, who was using my fuckin' shoulder as a body weigh support, while jumping like a fuckin' motherfucker to stop putting' so much weigh on my shoulder, since I have a bad history of shoulder dislocation. The son of a bitch then, just to be an asshole, punches the fuck out of my shoulder and guess what? - it dislocates. What happens? I fuckin' have to leave the fuckin' crowd, go get carried to the security guards, go to the RiR emergency cabin, for them to put it back on it's place, give me pain medicine and paralyze the whole arm to prevent it from happening again. I then take a walk around the Cidade do Rock, went to the Rock Street, which is VERY COOL, through the Electronica Music Stage, which was AWESOME too, and when Snow Patrol started playing, I decided to start heading' up to the Palco Mundo to try to get a good angle at the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert. I fortunately did, and the concert was awesome. Truly amazing. Too bad I woke up feeling' so fuckin' exhausted and hurt... I was supposed to go see Motorhead and Metallica today but with my arm and shoulder paralyzed and feelin' so exhausted, I can't do it... gonna watch from my TV...

Anyone watching Metallica tonight?

Anychance of getting a recording of it ? it will make a good test recording for when GnR come around. I'm only savvy enough to record the audio only.

i will be watching Motörhead, Slipknot and Metallica but i don't have no recording software on my pc