GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

I cannot wait, this will be epic! I just looking for Guns to rock Rio. If they dont play anything new, that would be fine. If they do, that would be killer!

My opinion as well. I was hoping for GN'R to play something new, but I think the free stream is enough for me.

Would love it though if they did play new songs, at least one new song. Or even Estranged. :D

its amazing at that 1 point in time a lot of gnr fans will all be connected to the 1 youtube url watching their favourite band streamed right to their living rooms/offices/laptops from all 4 corners of the globe.

and at 0 cost all in HD, can it get any better?

(well yeah, new songs but its fuckin great whatever happens :D )

They should play all of Chinese Democracy. It probably wouldn't go down well with a festival crowd, but it would be a hell of a statement. Actually, who knows, the Brazilian fans could like it?? Play 3 or 4 hits at first, then the next 14 songs would be Chinese Democracy through Prostitute, then 2 more songs, encore break, then back for 3 more, maybe including a new one to take the awesome up to 11! Do it, Axl!

They should play all of Chinese Democracy. It probably wouldn't go down well with a festival crowd, but it would be a hell of a statement. Actually, who knows, the Brazilian fans could like it?? Play 3 or 4 hits at first, then the next 14 songs would be Chinese Democracy through Prostitute, then 2 more songs, encore break, then back for 3 more, maybe including a new one to take the awesome up to 11! Do it, Axl!

and what, exactly, would that statement be?

is the statement "fuck you"?

Forecast is calling for Rain in Rio on Sunday, hopefully this doesn't keep Axl from running around the stage and down the Ego ramp. Being a live televised performance he needs the best show possible

Shit.... Mother nature hates GnR.... last year in Rio the rain was so heavy the friggin' stage collapsed...

Rihanna has a great voice and a very sexy body. I'm not really into black girls, but she is the exception :wub:

Is it possible re watch something on that site, as I can't see how ?

Only 12 days to go until the 2nd October when Axl & Co. will take to the stage for the 1st time in ages to begin their mini tour :thumbsup:

I think the only thing anyone is really interested in is:

WILL THERE BE ANY NEW SONGS ?

HAS DJ ASH MANAGED TO LEARN HOW TO COVER SLASH AND ROBIN FINCK ?

Only 11 days to go!

Only 10 days to go!

Only 9 days to go!

i hope he comes back more piratey

what.. with a parrot shoulder and sporting an eye-patch :D

Only 8 days to go!

..how late will Axl be ? 1 hour or 2 hours, maybe 3 :D

Only 7 days to go!

Only 6 days to go!

Only 5 days to go!

Only 4 days to go!

Only 3 days to go!