GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

I`m just worried about hes hair??? HOW IS THE HAIR!!??!!

Lol

Pretty sure it'll probably be the same as the 09-10 tour, maybe longer.

If it was different I think the person who said "he's thinner, with cap and no beard" would've mentioned something about his hair being different.

But who knows?

not even god knows

I`m just worried about hes hair??? HOW IS THE HAIR!!??!!

Lol

Pretty sure it'll probably be the same as the 09-10 tour, maybe longer.

If it was different I think the person who said "he's thinner, with cap and no beard" would've mentioned something about his hair being different.

But who knows?

or maybe means the hair is thinner. OMG!

Supposably Axl is already in Rio.

From twitter:

@Edu.FolhadeS.Paulo: "Guys, Axl is already in Rio de Janeiro!!! Arrived on a presidencial scheme, as asked by himself. Was thinner, with a cap and no beard. Total nostalgia!!!"

Folha de São Paulo, that on the guy name is the biggest journal in the country.

I don't know who he is, I worked there. And well, I just can't find anyone on Twitter with that nickname.

Just wanted to create a thread to disscuss the show tomorrow, i know there is a "countdown" thread but, i guess we will need this for the future... mods feel free to merge with another if u think its not ok :P

29761626973026971537720.jpg

31729629664660368206110.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

U can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/rockinrioeuvou

How many songs are bands playing normally? or time?

Ill edit it with the setlist, pics n videos when we get em ^^!

Guest gunns5

26 hours actually :P

well 25 and some 50 minutes it was, I don't count anything under an hour to be an hour ;P

Edit* Anyone feel free to continue the countdown as each hour passes in big red font would be pretty cool!

Edited by gunns5

So if Axl and GNR are late they will get a "huge" fine.

It seems to me with the headlining acts all starting after Midnight doesn't seem like the promoter has adjusted the whole event around Axl time?????

He usually goes on around Midnight or a little after anyway so what is the big change there as far as Axl goes????

I don't remember the the scheduled start times in years past when GNR have been there and if someone knows I would like to know if it has changed for this year or is the 12:30am headlining act start time normal?

I just don't see Axl taking the stage 2 hours late which would make it 2:30am and the show ending around 5am Rio time.

Guest gunns5

This is so fucking great, I missed out on the RIR3 when it happened live, but this is going to be so much bigger and no doubt, better!.

I'm really fuckin buzzing and im not even going to the show, how the fuck will I get any sleep tonight hehe