GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

Is anyone gonna be recording this? I probably won't be able to watch live, but would love a stream rip

Don't worry, there will be plenty of videos on here and YouTube the day after, as well as HD rips of the show.

Also, apparently Axl is in Rio now and is thinner with no beard/mustache.

Excitement +1!

Posted that already, but I doubt this information about Axl. That Twitter accout is bullshit, it doesnt exist. And, unless theres a source for real, I call it bullshit

Edited by Voodoochild

Apparently Axl is in Rio now and is thinner with no beard/mustache.

Excitement +1!

Do we have any proof of this yet? I'm dying to see a picture.Until then,I'm skeptical.

So am I, but I'm hopeful. Not that I hated the mustache, but it's still interesting to see Axl's appearance as it chances so much. Also, especially if he's thinner (again). In '06 his physical shape was great.

But, the only "proof" we have is a tweet from someone in Rio. We'll see though. :shrugs:

Is anyone gonna be recording this? I probably won't be able to watch live, but would love a stream rip

Don't worry, there will be plenty of videos on here and YouTube the day after, as well as HD rips of the show.

Excitement +1!

Posted that already, but I doubt this information about Axl. That Twitter accout is bullshit, it doesnt exist. And, unless theres a source for real, I call it bullshit

We'll see, I suppose.

Nothing to get that defense about, but if it's true, it'll be pretty cool to see his look change again in just a year.

If not true, then oh well.

But, the only "proof" we have is a tweet from someone in Rio. We'll see though. :shrugs:

Yeah,I'm with ya.I mean,I'm more concerned with how he'll sound than how he looks,but it'd be nice to shut some of these people up for a moment if Axl shows up in great shape.I've been looking for pics on a buncha RIO forums,newspaper sites,etc but can't find a single thing.Somebody must have snapped a shot of him by now,right?

Yeah,I'm with ya.I mean,I'm more concerned with how he'll sound than how he looks,but it'd be nice to shut some of these people up for a moment if Axl shows up in great shape.I've been looking for pics on a buncha RIO forums,newspaper sites,etc but can't find a single thing.Somebody must have snapped a shot of him by now,right?

If we don't get a single picture or anything of him before the show, I won't be surprised. The man can just stay out of the light somehow.

If we don't get a single picture or anything of him before the show, I won't be surprised. The man can just stay out of the light somehow.

We will get video of the band entering the backstage areas, so :)

Yes, people will record this event :) Remember the stream rip wont be very good but within a day or 2 we will have GUNS N' ROSES 1080P HD!!!!

I am thinking of recording it but if the stream goes like Tallica the other day it wont be worth uploading as it skips and shit, if it does that it is good sign though means more people being exposed to GUNS!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cannot wait to see this shit. Going to be a hell of a show, whatever happens.

Yes, people will record this event :) Remember the stream rip wont be very good but within a day or 2 we will have GUNS N' ROSES 1080P HD!!!!

I am thinking of recording it but if the stream goes like Tallica the other day it wont be worth uploading as it skips and shit, if it does that it is good sign though means more people being exposed to GUNS!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cannot wait to see this shit. Going to be a hell of a show, whatever happens.

Indeed massive crowd there and potentially millions online watching!

ok found few ways to watch for those who might have trouble:

Official youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/rockinrioeuvou

Justin.tv links:

http://www.justin.tv/rockinrioaovivo#/w/1847217952

Will add more if I find more.

Anyone know if there is a way to watch globo.com from outside Brazil?

And BTW if anyone does not want the setlist for Guns before the show do not look at rock in rio photos, they are showing every setlist for every artist before they play, like Coldplay setlist is up now too

I've been trying for the past hour to try and view globo.com. I'd like to have backups for my backup plan to be able to watch this tomorrow night. I've tried various proxies but no luck as of yet. If I figure out a way, I'll post back. Any ideas though why using a brazil proxy would not work??

Edited by systronic

Excitement +1!

I missed it...Where'd you see that? Even if it's bullshit, just curious..

Excitement +1!

I missed it...Where'd you see that? Even if it's bullshit, just curious..

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=178706&view=findpost&p=2920323

What time does GNR start in eastern time?

We have no idea, because delays can happen for a show like this. Don't expect everyone to be on on schedule and you will be fine :)

supposed to be on around midnight eastern but again that could change

Eastern is 1 hour behind Rio, so tonight Coldplay went on at 1:00AM Rio time which was 12:00AM Eastern

Edited by gunsguy

Coldplay stream is perfect...

This new song is great too

It really is... i bet they will release these as DVDs for sure (not GnR, RiR producers) like Live8 etc etc... hope Axls agrees on that, if not, well... we will have a great rip from the stream + record from the oglobo HD with diff cameras also :xmassrudolph:

Edit: OMFG! that hellicopter cameraaaaaaaaaaaaaa! wohooooooooo! cant waiiiit! :xmasssanta:

412813064.jpg

412764123.jpg

412345371.jpg

LOTS of pics from GnR meeting fans in Rio :thumbsup:

here are more http://twitpic.com/photos/AxlRoseFaClube

Thx to Day for the info

Edited by AGS

We have no idea, because delays can happen for a show like this. Don't expect everyone to be on on schedule and you will be fine :)

Eastern is 1 hour behind Rio, so tonight Coldplay went on at 1:00AM Rio time which was 12:00AM Eastern

Thanks for the reply. I am listening to Coldplay now, so GNR is expected after these guys? Yes!!!

Excitement +1!

Where did you hear that?

Edited by ITW 2012

We will get video of the band entering the backstage areas, so :)

Wait, we will?

Thanks for the reply. I am listening to Coldplay now, so GNR is expected after these guys? Yes!!!

No GNR play Tomorrow night (October 2nd Eastern)

lineupng.jpg

Edited by gunsguy