GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

Oh,no.So we still don't know for certain Axl is even in Rio yet? Still??!! Yesterday/last night was one thing,but it being what,after 1:00 PM in Rio with no confirmation makes me incredibly nervous.All hell could break loose if this thing is cancelled.

Yeah, I wonder if he's there or not.

The rest of the band is there, so why haven't they commented on Axl's status yet? People want to know.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Hey, can anyone tell me what time it would start in Hong Kong... I'm here on a year abroad and NEED to watch this show... I'm not bothered about sleep, so if it's a stupid time it doesn't matter... If it helps at all if someone could let me know how many hours till the show then maybe we can work it out... it's currently 1 a.m. Monday here :P

xXx

Hey, can anyone tell me what time it would start in Hong Kong... I'm here on a year abroad and NEED to watch this show... I'm not bothered about sleep, so if it's a stupid time it doesn't matter... If it helps at all if someone could let me know how many hours till the show then maybe we can work it out... it's currently 1 a.m. Monday here :P

xXx

the go on at 12:20ish eastern seaboard time. just google a time zone converter and plug that info in. should get you what you need.

xXx

the go on at 12:20ish eastern seaboard time. just google a time zone converter and plug that info in. should get you what you need.

Thank you :)

xXx

xXx

01:01:33 AM Monday October 3, 2011 in America/Sao_Paulo converts to

12:01:33 PM Monday October 3, 2011 in Asia/Hong_Kong