GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

funny how gmt says 4:10

The UK is GMT +1 in the summertime.

Ahh ok now I look rather foolish but hell I now feel comfortable enough to log off and go get a bit off kip and get sum beer n stuff, have a great nite guys hopefully!!! If he shows up lol

a technical question. since i've never watched a concert stream on youtube I wanted to know whether I have to register or something or the link will take me directly to the stream when the show starts... because now it takes me to a minute and a hlaf video of some lady talking about something?

a technical question. since i've never watched a concert stream on youtube I wanted to know whether I have to register or something or the link will take me directly to the stream when the show starts... because now it takes me to a minute and a hlaf video of some lady talking about something?

I'm also wondering about this! ANYONE PLEASE??

All the bands of the World Stage are going to be streamed.

YouTube will not stream to Brazil.

The Live-Stream starts everyday on the following time:

Buenos Aires - 7 PM

México City - 5 PM

New York City - 6 PM

London - 11 PM

Edited by GNR123GNR456

I'm also wondering about this! ANYONE PLEASE??

The live stream does not start untill 3 and a half hours from now with the first band

6204637436712afd2788z.jpg

6204635652ca2142793ez.jpg

fans headed in!

from official RIR flickr

---

unhas.jpg

source: http://g1.globo.com/rock-in-rio/2011/noticia/2011/10/menino-vai-manicure-escrever-guns-n-roses-em-unhas-das-maos.html

Edited by gunsguy

That does not look like an Evanessence crowd..

Be nice to Amy, Rio

I'm sure they will enjoy it. She is amazing. Great voice and pretty good songwriting too. Meanwhile, those Brazilians are crazy about GN'R. Uncle Axl will have them in the palm of his hand just like old times.

Axl is quite literaly a God down there, I have seen nothing like it anywhere

Be nice to Amy, Rio

I'm sure they will enjoy it. She is amazing. Great voice and pretty good songwriting too. Meanwhile, those Brazilians are crazy about GN'R. Uncle Axl will have them in the palm of his hand just like old times.

It is bizarre. No matter how much of a public relations hit he has taken in the U.S., Britain, and elsewhere, the Brazilians will never stop worshiping him. And that's precisely why if a reunion ever happens, I want it to be a one-off event at Rock In Rio. Would be the most amazing thing to see their reaction to that.

Be nice to Amy, Rio

It is bizarre. No matter how much of a public relations hit he has taken in the U.S., Britain, and elsewhere, the Brazilians will never stop worshiping him. And that's precisely why if a reunion ever happens, I want it to be a one-off event at Rock In Rio. Would be the most amazing thing to see their reaction to that.

Rio, and South America in particular, seem to be very appreciative and happy about seeing bands or signers perform live. Whether what genre or what band, they are mostly about the music.