GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=61856.440

The last post on this page says that people outside soundcheck said they played estranged and 3 new songs.

Who knows how true it is, but just in case we weren't excited enough already-------

Umm.. where did that guy get his source from??? Also why has nobody else already commented on this, if this true then I'll be on cloud 9 for the rest of the night...and school will be a bitch to go to in the morning. Anyway, my only worry is that we may just be getting our hopes just a tad too high, its GNR after all. Something has to go wrong, or Axl will make it so !

Axl looks cool though, nice shoes..

Must of been a long ass flight, cut him some slack

he is not dressed to impress he had a long flight, I dress in really comfy shit when i fly as well. No Biggie

Forcast 75 F mostly cloudy, tonight showers 68 F

Just to get rid of any confusion, I live in the uk wat time are guns supposedly set to start their gig? Because all I keep hearing is completely conflicting times. I know we are 3 hours ahead of brazil so if I could just get to know the start time I can set up the youtube 20 mins before as me and my friend are watching wrestling ppv before hand. Thanks

Just to get rid of any confusion, I live in the uk wat time are guns supposedly set to start their gig? Because all I keep hearing is completely conflicting times. I know we are 3 hours ahead of brazil so if I could just get to know the start time I can set up the youtube 20 mins before as me and my friend are watching wrestling ppv before hand. Thanks

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

05:10 BST

Guns N' Roses

BOM DIA! line-up 4 Rock in Rio Watch it on YouTube LIVE tonight - https://bitly.com/ytrockinrio

1 hour ago

"BOM DIA! @rockinrio day! need a little cat nap, see you l8r - sayin 1am. Also on YouTube LIVE - https://bitly.com/ytrockinrio"

That's what the twitter's telling me. notice the 1 am. or is that the official time as well?

how many hours till' show? 9-10?

I can't tell if he is thinner than he was, or if the clothes are just making him look bigger.

Axl has such an odd sense of style when he's not on stage or at parties.

Yeah, it's hard to tell, but I'd say he's either lost a little or he's the same weight still.

He just wear sweats though, right? Like he did at LAX when he hit that paparazzi last year. But to be fair we don't see how he dresses at home or when hanging out with friends etc, we pretty much only see him at airports except from onstage and or at parties. Beta is dressed down too in her sneakers, jeans and t-shirt. It's probably cause Axl's clothes are so big on him it looks kinda odd :shrugs:

Not the best pics of Axl

If he'd not been wearing that clothes I don't think people would think the pictures were bad.

Axl looks cool though, nice shoes..

Must of been a long ass flight, cut him some slack

Exactly, long flight. He probably slept most of the way.