GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

What time does GNR start in eastern time?

We have no idea, because delays can happen for a show like this. Don't expect everyone to be on on schedule and you will be fine :)

supposed to be on around midnight eastern but again that could change

Eastern is 1 hour behind Rio, so tonight Coldplay went on at 1:00AM Rio time which was 12:00AM Eastern

Thanks for the reply. I am listening to Coldplay now, so GNR is expected after these guys? Yes!!!

No GNR play Tomorrow night (October 2nd Eastern)

Thanks for the clarification.

Is anyone gonna be recording this? I probably won't be able to watch live, but would love a stream rip

Don't worry, there will be plenty of videos on here and YouTube the day after, as well as HD rips of the show.

Also, apparently Axl is in Rio now and is thinner with no beard/mustache.

Excitement +1!

Where did you hear that?

From twitter:

@Edu.FolhadeS.Paulo: "Guys, Axl is already in Rio de Janeiro!!! Arrived on a presidencial scheme, as asked by himself. Was thinner, with a cap and no beard. Total nostalgia!!!"

Folha de São Paulo, that on the guy name is the biggest journal in the country.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

if we take a look at history... i mean the history of gnr at rock in rio... 1991... 2001... 2011... you can't help to think that this gnr thing is degenerating... it's getting worse as time goes by !!

Umm ... Worse as time goes by? Thats your opinion,and yours alone.In 2001,hearing Madagascar and The Blues for the first time (not to mention the absolute BEST rendition of Knockin On Heavens Door ever) was pretty damn impressive to me.Still is.

Guns N' Roses

Virtual sound check on @YouTube for @rockinrio bit.ly/ytrockinrio NOW w/ @Maroon5 encore + @Coldplay coming - tomorrow WE BREAK THE STREAM

1 hour ago via web

@gunsnroses what time will you be on in US eastern standard time?

59 minutes ago via TweetDeck

replies ↓

Guns N' Roses

gunsnroses Guns N' Roses

@

.@------ uh_um probably not til monday. seriously waiting on times from event producer will do best to keep you'll posted!

53 minutes ago

Guns N' Roses

Virtual sound check on @YouTube for @rockinrio bit.ly/ytrockinrio NOW w/ @Maroon5 encore + @Coldplay coming - tomorrow WE BREAK THE STREAM

1 hour ago via web

To be honest, the stream probably won't make it through the night because of all of us GN'R fans on numerous message boards being on it at once.

But, the GN'R twitter have been promoting the stream, so let's hope that means Axl will allow the show to be streamed tomorrow on Youtube.

what the hell does that mean??? are they going to block the stream??

Guns N' Roses

1 hour ago via web

To be honest, the stream probably won't make it through the night because of all of us GN'R fans on numerous message boards being on it at once.

But, the GN'R twitter have been promoting the stream, so let's hope that means Axl will allow the show to be streamed tomorrow on Youtube.

Guys relax the stream will be on for GN'R! They mean the stream can't handle them :)

Fuck Coldplay's stream is perfect, hope this for Guns

I agree - just watched a few minutes then. Sound and Vision were great.

I could only watch a few minutes as Coldplay nearly put me to sleep. Coldplay should have warnings on their cd's - "Do Not listen to this music when driving a car or operating heavy machinery!"

GnR, being the excitement machine they are, are the perfect band to close this festival. :)

They will cancel this time too.

If you are so sure about this are you willing to fuck off from the forum if they do show up? How about we make a deal? If they show up, you leave, if they don't, I leave?

Sure, I got the odds with me, so I can't see why not. This is "Guns N' Cancel" we are talking about here, don't forget that, kid.

I guess you will be fucking off from this forum very soon huh Christian?

if we take a look at history... i mean the history of gnr at rock in rio... 1991... 2001... 2011... you can't help to think that this gnr thing is degenerating... it's getting worse as time goes by !!

Umm ... Worse as time goes by? Thats your opinion,and yours alone.In 2001,hearing Madagascar and The Blues for the first time (not to mention the absolute BEST rendition of Knockin On Heavens Door ever) was pretty damn impressive to me.Still is.

that's what i'm saying... 2001 was pretty cool but inferior to 1991... and 2011 will be inferior to 2001... that's why i'm saying it's getting worse!!

it's not my opinion, it's reality

Fuckin' GREAT picture of Axl. Hope they announce an NY date soon. I go to school in Philly, Wilks Barre is too tough to get to on public transit, and I'll be home for Thanksgiving when they hit Camden. GNR at the Garden: make it so.

This shit's getting me pumped for the tour. BRING ON THE JAMS!

Guest gunns5

If you are so sure about this are you willing to fuck off from the forum if they do show up? How about we make a deal? If they show up, you leave, if they don't, I leave?

Sure, I got the odds with me, so I can't see why not. This is "Guns N' Cancel" we are talking about here, don't forget that, kid.

Amen young gun

Him and all the other hatrers can fuck off, GnR will take to the world stage and play to the world in less then 22 hours

this

is

big

Edited by gunns5

Amen young gun

Him and all the other hatrers can fuck off, GnR will take to the world stage and play to the world in less then 22 hours

this

is

big

;)