GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

The YouTube stream appears to be working much better tonight. Hopefully it works well on Sunday too.

What are you looking at? On page 1 I see this link

http://www.youtube.com/rockinrio

...and it shows a 41 second commercial, what are you speaking of that's working better?

Thanks

I was wondering this as well. Due to the time zones I have always forgotten to check when the party is going on in Brazil since its in the middle of the night here, then. :D

Are you guys sure the times you gave in the original post are the right ones? I got an e-mail from chinesedemocracy.com stating the show would start at midnight New York time (EST)!

Btw, wasn't that the concert where the late fee applies? Will be interesting to see how it goes down. I'm excited for this!

Are you guys sure the times you gave in the original post are the right ones? I got an e-mail from chinesedemocracy.com stating the show would start at midnight New York time (EST)!

Btw, wasn't that the concert where the late fee applies? Will be interesting to see how it goes down. I'm excited for this!

He'll be late, and he'll pay the fee... but not as late as rihanna though...

I'm fuckin' ready! I took the day off on Monday so I can get fuckin' wasted while GNR headlines the biggest festival in music.

I could not be prouder as i am today to be a GNR fan! They could have asked any band to headline the last night but it's obvious they chose the very best!

We have an injury, drama, speculations, rumors, haters (that are jealous) etc....All the ingredients for an unpredictable classic GN'R show!

Are you all ready for OUR band to melt everyone's face on Sunday?

About 40 minutes late.

Rihanna was late?

1 hour, I think.

This waiting is torture. My life is pretty interesting now but I still can't think of anything else than seeing Guns.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

I can't sleep for 2 days now and I'm taking the bus only tomorrow night. It will be the best thing of 2011 for me, I can't wait anymore :scared:

EU VOU! rock3

Rihanna was late?

1 hour, I think.

1h30min.....

Rihanna was late?

1 hour, I think.

1h30min.....

BS... She came on at ~12:30am ET (that's 1:30am RIO). She was scheduled to start at 12:50am RIO time (as all the headliners are). Not sure how you equate 40 minutes into 90...

The times in the original post was written before I knew the actual stage time, they're really just for comparison between different time zones.

I figured it was better to just set 10pm, at least then you tune in early. :thumbsup:

The actual stage time should be 00:50 local Rio time I think. Shouldn't be a problem to figure out the time difference with the list in the original post, I've just been too lazy to correct them. :sleeper::lol:

Rihanna was late?

1 hour, I think.

1h30min.....

BS... She came on at ~12:30am ET (that's 1:30am RIO). She was scheduled to start at 12:50am RIO time (as all the headliners are). Not sure how you equate 40 minutes into 90...

I read it online.... She came on stage 2:30am RIO, not 1:30.... Font#1Font #2Font #3K.O. :)

Edited by It Don't Really Matter

according to the line up on the Rock In Rio page Kravitz should finish in about 5 mintues or so, he is not even half way through his set, so yes expect a LONG night for the last night with Guns

Yeah, I noticed last night Stevie Wonder wasn't able to make it on stage in time because the earlier acts ran longer than expected.