"We're working on new songs for Guns n' Roses everyday" - DJ Ashba

The Glow Inc.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that HE is working on GnR demos everyday...which is good ! That's the second time he mentions working on new songs for GnR. Maybe Axl asked him to let him hear what he could come up with ?

However, last time I checked, Ron was busy with his own stuff and Richard was getting ready to tour with Thin Lizzy.

:blink: Wow.... well that's a brave thing to say. I guess he's serious!! :wub:

Hmmmm he has mentioned the touring thing before in the past though, which did not happen. Only difference now is the Rock in Rio 2011 thing which implies that the band will be on the road somewhere, sometime this year. I think the ball is rolling :)

I suppose he knows what the plans are...roughly.

But as Richard said the ball always rolls as a square ball at first and for some reason, it always takes ages for plans to materialize with Guns, if they ever do.

Hope something will eventually come out of this :thumbsup:

For some reason, I doubt that the "we" includes Axl.

When band members speak of the band, I've learned to automatically assume that Axl is not involved.

Axl isn't really a collaborating kind of guy. Hasn't been since Appetite.

Wat ? :shocked:

Ah, more lies!

Business as usual.

Why are you here then? If you think the band members are lying to you, if you hate what Axl has done to the GnR name (which he owns, by the way).......then why do you come to this forum?

I don't understand why people that hate Axl or the new band would spend one second of their lives going to a forum to bash them. Why would you want to spend your time doing that? Life is too short to spend time mired in negativity.

So many great bands out there you could be supporting!!!!

Guest siliconmessiah

Wat ? :shocked:

Ah, more lies!

Business as usual.

Why are you here then? If you think the band members are lying to you, if you hate what Axl has done to the GnR name (which he owns, by the way).......then why do you come to this forum?

I don't understand why people that hate Axl or the new band would spend one second of their lives going to a forum to bash them. Why would you want to spend your time doing that? Life is too short to spend time mired in negativity.

So many great bands out there you could be supporting!!!!

It's a lost cause, he's trolling again.....the only lies that are spread are from people like himself.

Lies? From me?

No way.

I´m just hoping that my favourite band is able to get up there again and be in the same spot with Metallica, Iron Maiden, 30 seconds to mars, muse, avenged sevenfold and all the other acts that connects with their fans and/or continuosly releases music.

But it´s hard when the frontman is holed up throwing away his years and his career without releasing anything, and tearing the band apart every now and then.

With posers like DJ Assba, it won´t get far.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

30 seconds to mars, muse, avenged sevenfold and all the other acts that connects with their fans and/or continuosly releases music.

wow, well let's not hope for that

+1.

And I'm excited about what DJ said. If he's talking about more touring, I hope that means more than just RIO. I hope they eventually actually tour the U.S. Of course I want new music, but I also hope they release what they've already created.

No. Of course.

Chop as you will in my quotes and I guess Lucrecia and axl_on_drums will be happy as long as Axl Rose remains silent and no future plans for Guns N´ Roses or any releases are made.

You cannot be for real.

The only, only thing positive about Axl being totally silent right now, is that the GNR-crown isn´t getting anymore tarnished than it already is.