• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siliconmessiah

As long as none of them don"t re-record over buckets parts I'm happy,

I want his parts to remain 100% UNFUCKINGTOUCHED

yeah i want buckets parts to stay

+1

I am still bummed over the European tour in 2001-2002 got cancelled twice, made me not able to see Bucket live. He really took the old songs to another level.

As long as none of them don"t re-record over buckets parts I'm happy,

I want his parts to remain 100% UNFUCKINGTOUCHED

yeah i want buckets parts to stay

+1

I am still bummed over the European tour in 2001-2002 got cancelled twice, made me not able to see Bucket live. He really took the old songs to another level.

yeah bucket is one of my fave guitarists of all time i love his solo work i was going to see them in tampa 2002 but it got cancelled his nightrain solo is off the charts

still no clarification by Ron/Richard/Anyone?

I could imagine Ron, Frank, Richard, Dj and Dizzy workin' together.

I don't think Ron likes to give updates on plans that may not work out as it just frustrates people. As for working on new material it may just be Ashba and Axl, who knows? I mean Ron has his solo songs coming out and Fortus shall be touring with Lizzy soon.

I wanna see what Axl and a true bluesy rock n' roll guitarist like DJ can do together. I was gonna get a tattoo done in LA by DJ's tattoo artist but I got steamin' and missed my appointment. Gutted.

Pick up a copy of 'Appetite For Destruction' or 'Use Your Illusions I or II and you'll hear.

You should do stand up.

Even though Bucket left long before CD's release he still got his due in the booklet and his astounding contributions to the album were a highlight. I'm sure whatever else he added to the sessions will be left intact for future releases.

i think whatever was left after CD that bucket did i think it will stay

Grrrrrrrrrrreat news :thumbsup:

This is fantastic news!

What News? You're searching for News in GNR? Thats really funny.. :sleeper: :sleeper: Just DJ said a joke,nothing more. :rolleyes::lol:

Aren't you a despicable little fella

dude axl8302 has been kicked of this ship, but i'm here to replace him as your best man

We need to try and get guys like axl8302 and other real GNR fans back!!! i'm going to start a petition....members like sofine11, sunnyDRE, SOB, silliconmessiah, keva161, showmass, majestic beast, star etc are cancers around here

Who are you to tell who's real GNR fan and who's cancer? :crazy: Personally i said what the most ppl here know,that there is no real news in GNR,not this moment but a long time,now what Dj says,or BBF says or other member at times in boring and without substance interviews,really i dont take them seriously.:rolleyes::sleeper:

Edited by Majestic Beast

We need to try and get guys like axl8302 and other real GNR fans back!!! i'm going to start a petition....members like sofine11, sunnyDRE, SOB, silliconmessiah, keva161, showmass, majestic beast, star etc are cancers around here

Slash.

Grrrrrrrrrrreat news :thumbsup:

This is fantastic news!

What News? You're searching for News in GNR? Thats really funny.. :sleeper: :sleeper: Just DJ said a joke,nothing more. :rolleyes::lol:

Aren't you a despicable little fella

dude axl8302 has been kicked of this ship, but i'm here to replace him as your best man

You like Axl will always be remembered for your stupid hateful cancer remarks. To bad for him, his are more well known.

Back on topic DJ Ca$hba might know what he is talking about. Maybe we might get new music. :)