"We're working on new songs for Guns n' Roses everyday" - DJ Ashba

The Glow Inc.

i hope djs right i mean more guns touring would be sweet axl might have something in the works you never know i think RIR will be the key if they bust out a new song or 2 you know something is going on rock1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wat ? :shocked:

Ah, more lies!

Business as usual.

Why are you here then? If you think the band members are lying to you, if you hate what Axl has done to the GnR name (which he owns, by the way).......then why do you come to this forum?

I don't understand why people that hate Axl or the new band would spend one second of their lives going to a forum to bash them. Why would you want to spend your time doing that? Life is too short to spend time mired in negativity.

So many great bands out there you could be supporting!!!!

yeap, but than again there is nay band out there that so many love to hate!

the power of the dark side of attraction... I guess.

Well man, these people have a mind disorder, that's for shore.

it's cool to see you trying to get some of them well,

it's a long process and it won't get you anywhere.

in stead of doing that/this why not just chat with us,

with people who like GNR as it is.

u know!? ignorance could work better, better!

ha!

peace man!

it's cool to keep up the good fight

but let's fight is the good way

and just ignore the fuckers

and praise the others!

I'm a slashlite but I can't understand why people are making negative comments related to this video. Definitely this is GOOD news!

Axl could release a 100-song box set tomorrow, cure cancer, donate 25 million to charity, and say that Slash is the greatest guitar player ever.......and 5-6 people on this forum would still be on here bashing him.

I'm a slashlite but I can't understand why people are making negative comments related to this video. Definitely this is GOOD news!

Axl could release a 100-song box set tomorrow, cure cancer, donate 25 million to charity, and say that Slash is the greatest guitar player ever.......and 5-6 people on this forum would still be on here bashing him.

and that is the truth.

I wanna see what Axl and a true bluesy rock n' roll guitarist like DJ can do together. I was gonna get a tattoo done in LA by DJ's tattoo artist but I got steamin' and missed my appointment. Gutted.

Pick up a copy of 'Appetite For Destruction' or 'Use Your Illusions I or II and you'll hear.

Edited by Snowmass

Wonder if he's been in the studio adding solos & guitar work like Ron did in 2007 for the next album. Ron's work might be finished already since he stated that he recorded on a "good hanful" of tracks that did not appear on the first album.

Some clarification, as always, sure would be awesome. :shrugs: