has Axl ever "Banged 7 gram rocks"?

Use Your Delusion 1

Hardcore? Please, taking drugs is stupid... I haven't posted here in a while, understandably so, most of the threads on here are pretty useless. This one being right up there. Don't make it out like taking drugs is cool.

Edited by mustaine

if you have a habit, bangin 7 grams really isn't that impressive

Dumb on so many levels, bang means inject, and thats how he overdosed. Nobody can bang a 7 gram rock and live. So he had to been talking about smoking it, and smoking a qtr of crack at once would kill you.

It took you 3 months to come up with this thread? I mean... y'know... that story about Charlie Sheen only broke about... y'know... months and months ago.

On another note, I would like to know which GnR member, past or present, holds the record for largest line of peruvian flake snorted. I'm betting on Adler. No wonder he was such an awesome drummer to air-drum to.

It took you 3 months to come up with this thread? I mean... y'know... that story about Charlie Sheen only broke about... y'know... months and months ago.

On another note, I would like to know which GnR member, past or present, holds the record for largest line of peruvian flake snorted. I'm betting on Adler. No wonder he was such an awesome drummer to air-drum to.

adler proberly went on a run that made sinatra..., okay enough with the 6 month old sheen references! Yeah, probably adler, Izzy was pretty fucked up before 1990 so maybe him. Dunno if peruvian is Izzy's style though

Maybe Slash did some with him, because they're friends.

Sheen should've been working on getting his movie career back on track. I can understand the divorce got to him, and I can understand that the last season he was sick of doing the show.

He can't fight. He told Howard Stern he used to get his ass kicked all the time.

if you have a habit, bangin 7 grams really isn't that impressive

Dumb on so many levels, bang means inject, and thats how he overdosed. Nobody can bang a 7 gram rock and live. So he had to been talking about smoking it, and smoking a qtr of crack at once would kill you.

Very dumb,back in the day you had coke,not crack.

There was also crystal meth,smack,and smoke of all grades,these days you never worry about seeds popping.

There were also pills,angel dust,and ghetto wine.

Sheen is a media whore,and this topic is a waste.of. space.

Yeah, all the forum crackheads unite... I bet this thread will not be deleted, just like all the other pro-drug threads in Anything Goes. What gives?

so everyone can talk racist shit on here fyou.giffyou.giffyou.gif but not speculate on drug use ???? not that I condone it but it is freedom off speech !

Yeah, all the forum crackheads unite... I bet this thread will not be deleted, just like all the other pro-drug threads in Anything Goes. What gives?

so everyone can talk racist shit on here fyou.giffyou.giffyou.gif but not speculate on drug use ???? not that I condone it but it is freedom off speech !

Go for it,I was just pointing out that there was no crack back in the day,but there was plenty of other chemicals to choose from,I've done my share of damnned near everything,but only have a drink or two now.

Edited by sailaway

And yet you posted in this thread... freudian slip?

Oh and speak for yourself, I'm just enjoying posting in a ridiculous thread, that doesn't make me a crackhead. Oh i forgot you're one of the forum wannabe censor control freak gestapos.

After Guns N' Roses became successful, Rose noted that he had stopped using any sort of drug.[49] He did not disavow the use of illicit substances, stating in a 1989 interview "I have a different physical constitution and different mindset about drugs than anybody I've known in Hollywood, because I don't abstain from doing drugs, but I won't allow myself to have a fuckin' habit. I won't allow it".[18][50]

Although Rose has not been known for alcohol abuse, on June 26, 2006, he was arrested in Stockholm, Sweden, after an early morning altercation in his hotel lobby with hotel security. Rose is alleged to have bitten a security guard's leg and shattered an antique lobby mirror while in a drunken rage. Rose later commented in a press release: "We had a great gig in Stockholm and I am not going to let this incident spoil that. My assistant Beta and I were talking in the lobby of the hotel when security started to give us a hard time. My only concern was to make sure she was okay". After spending the next several hours in a Stockholm drunk tank, Rose pleaded guilty to all charges and paid roughly $6,000 in fines and was released. The Summer European tour continued as scheduled.[51]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axl_Rose#Drug_use