Slash's solo stuff. Best and Worst

ssiscool

Best and worst Slash albums  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd say the best one is Ain't Life Grand, such an aggressive album! The vocals are by far the best he's worked with excluding Axl. Worst is probably his solo, it has some great songs but some pretty crappy ones, and it kinda lacks identity.

Is it me, or would SLASH have been Myles better if he had just 1 vocalist?

It's certainly not you :thumbsup:

The Myles songs were nothing special though.

Back From Cali's pretty cool... And it sure would give the album a much bigger sense of an album and not a collection of songs. I personally don't like Myles THAT much, but he seems to get along with Slash pretty nice.

Back From Cali's pretty cool... And it sure would give the album a much bigger sense of an album and not a collection of songs. I personally don't like Myles THAT much, but he seems to get along with Slash pretty nice.

I don't really like his work at all, but I really like his voice. I would be okay with Slash touring with Myles doing what they are doing now for years to come, I really enjoyed the two shows I saw.

I don't really like his work at all, but I really like his voice. I would be okay with Slash touring with Myles doing what they are doing now for years to come, I really enjoyed the two shows I saw.

I think Myles is a little nig headed. At the show i was at (birmingham July 20th) He told security to chuck out anyone who boo'd him during Sweet Child.

I think Myles is a little nig headed. At the show i was at (birmingham July 20th) He told security to chuck out anyone who boo'd him during Sweet Child.

Really? wow... I really saw him as a happy grateful guy...

• 2 weeks later...

This one was really hard to answer, seeing as though I like all three albums.

Both Snakepit albums are far superior to that of Slash's 'solo' album.

It really was a coin flip for me, so I went with the first Snakepit album over the second, even considering the fact that my favorite Snakepit song, "The Truth" is on the second album.

• 7 months later...