Noel Gallagher's First Single and Second Single

ITW 2012

It's about time Noel conquers America.

he won't, he's not a big enough cunt.

He is. I can see him buying a mansion in the hills and being on Jimmy Kimmel.

I think Noel has remakes of Don't look Back and Wonderwall up his sleeve.

I agree. I think Noel sees this as his opportunity to really get things done without Liam and the other guys weighing him down. Oasis was so much better before Noel started letting the other guys contribute songs to their albums. Noel also knows how to give a good interview. I can just picture him cracking jokes on Kimmel.

thats not true. as much as i admire Noel his output want as class as it used to be. The contribution of the other guys pretty much saved the day for oasis which sad enough is a declaration of bankruptcy.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard
He is. I can see him buying a mansion in the hills and being on Jimmy Kimmel.

I think Noel has remakes of Don't look Back and Wonderwall up his sleeve.

They could've made it in 96 but they didn't and it weren't all down to Liam. In Noels own words he went off in this interview about how if you wanna make it in America you've got to schmooze and play the game and meet some record store owner and his wife and blah blah blah and they just weren't having none of it, any of em.

He's announced tour dates for Oct, going on sale this friday :)

Hellloooo Hammersmith Apollo..

Guest Len B'stard

fuckin tickets sold out in 6 minutes, they're goin on ebay now, 500 quid a pop for a front row seat and at least a ton and a half for the cheapest, fuckin shitehawks, where the fuck am i gonna get 500 quid for a ticket and who the fuck are these people that can afford that sort of money for a ticket?

Guest Len B'stard

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'VE GOT TICKETS TO SEE FUCKIN NOEL GALLAGHER, HAMMERSMITH APOLLO, FRONT FUCKIN ROW, BANG IN THE CENTRE BLOCK!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

29th Oct? :(:( But that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages Mum, mmmmmm *pouts n slowly starts to cry*

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'VE GOT TICKETS TO SEE FUCKIN NOEL GALLAGHER, HAMMERSMITH APOLLO, FRONT FUCKIN ROW, BANG IN THE CENTRE BLOCK!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

29th Oct? :(:( But that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages Mum, mmmmmm *pouts n slowly starts to cry*

For fuckin' £500?????? You been sellin' crack to the white kids again? :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

For fuckin' £500?????? You been sellin' crack to the white kids again?

A lot of financially juggling with money that ain't mine, i'll put it that way :rofl-lol: The actual cost of em is something like £300 but all told it's actually gonna set me back just under a ton. And now, i have never nor do i plan to ever sell drugs :lol: I'd probably just end up doing em all! But yes, quite a bit of shennanigans has gone on to get these tickets!

Edited by sugaraylen

For fuckin' £500?????? You been sellin' crack to the white kids again?

A lot of financially juggling with money that ain't mine, i'll put it that way :rofl-lol: The actual cost of em is something like £300 but all told it's actually gonna set me back just under a ton. And now, i have never nor do i plan to ever sell drugs :lol: I'd probably just end up doing em all! But yes, quite a bit of shennanigans has gone on to get these tickets!

Hahaha, you'll do for me r' kid! I'll buy you a jar to celebrate in about 6 weeks. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

great Noel Interview here.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6937414/noel-gallagher-oasis

"Fame is something that is bestowed upon you because of success. Success is something you have to chase," he explains. "And once you've had success, you have to keep having it in order not to be a failure. In business, you can have one massive success that earns $50 million overnight, and that's it. You're successful. End of story. But in the music business, you have to keep on doing it. You have to constantly chase success. The fame you just get. I enjoy being famous, because I don't have to do anything. I can just turn up at nice restaurants and people are like, 'Oh, it's Noel fucking Gallagher. Brilliant. Sit down.' But success can ruin people, because you have to chase it, and that can drive you insane. You can get obsessed with the idea of a formula, and you start wondering, 'Why did I sell 20 fucking million albums in less than two years during the '90s, but now I can't sell 20 million albums over the span of 10 years after the turn of the century?' And it's not like I sit around thinking about that, but it's always there. And when you start really chasing success, you start to make mistakes, and that's when things spin out of fucking control."