Manic Street Preachers

Georgy Zhukov

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard a Manic Street Preachers song on Pandora and thought of this thread. Honestly, I'd never even heard of them until this thread, so I was caught off guard and listened to the song when it popped up. It was "All We Make Is Entertainment." Pretty good band. :thumbsup: The song was really cool.

Oh that's a new song too. Wanna hear more?

I just heard a Manic Street Preachers song on Pandora and thought of this thread. Honestly, I'd never even heard of them until this thread, so I was caught off guard and listened to the song when it popped up. It was "All We Make Is Entertainment." Pretty good band. :thumbsup: The song was really cool.

Postcards from a Young man is a great album, Duff plays on A Billion Balconies Facing the Sun.

Postcards from a Young man is a great album, Duff plays on A Billion Balconies Facing the Sun.

Duff is the most random person to play on their album. I wonder if Axl Rose is aware of how much GN'R influenced them. They did a good cover of Its so Easy

is there any back story to how Duff ended up on their record, is he fan?

was he just in the next hotel room to James.

I forgot that Nicky was talking about reuniting GNR lol

I know they were photographed together at some awards show. there's a picture somewhere but I can't find it but it is amusing. Duff and Nicky are over 6 feet and James and Sean are really short. They look like an old lesbian couple with their two kids.

That was what they were reacting to. Shoegazers. but I always like Chapterhouse and Ride.

can't wait to get the DVD of this O2 show. they have a big multimedia extravaganza planned I think. maybe Richey will show up.

I don't know how that man can manage to stay hidden for so long. Unless he went to America.

• 2 weeks later...