Bumblefoot does a charlie sheen

Guest Gunns

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is how this works for those taking this completly outta context...

Bumblefoot decides after the first or second "POC" (the musician he is producing) to not talk about Guns but to focus on her.

People in the chat are filling the chat with GN'R questions like crazy, when, it is NOT a Guns chat or Q and A for GN'R.

There are a few cupcakes in the chat as well causing shit...

So he tries to persuade others to stay on topic (Poc)

Taking this video outta context and then forming an opinion on BBF is really silly. Watch the whole couple hours and see, even then you can't see the chat!

I was there that night, he has nothing against GN'R he is trying to help Poc out.

It's too bad some people form opinions about him without seeing the whole story, I think that's the reason we get alot of silence from the members :(

for those interested in seeing the whole videos, here is a link there is over 10+ hours to watch so far:

http://www.livestream.com/pocmexico

shooting the shit with people, it's great. I wish you guys could see the chats though and the shit these guys have to put up with :(

Edited by gunsguy

I didn't mind this guy when he first joined the band, but this 'funny baffoon'-act is getting out of hand. It's just not funny anymore, it's just sad.

Yeah I totally hear ya. I mean SERIOUSLY. How sad. Having a sense of humor is just so sad. I bet the dude is the cause of most things evil in the world today. I mean really! The nerve! A sense of humor?? So sad. Dude should just hang up the guitar forever now. He should also stop trying to do everything within his realm of possibility to make GNR fans happy. First the several stage collapses around the world kill people, then that odd earthquake in Virginia, then hurricane Irene, now Ron trying to joke and enjoy life.

The end of times are here.

Whoops, sorry. My bad. Just got carried away trying to stay in the vein of the rest of the thread.

This is ridiculous. You people need to relax.

I haven't watched all of the livestreams, but I've seen some bits where they are on Poc's account (so hey, isn't it supposed to be about Poc?) and he sits there and plays the songs you ask him to play and Poc just sits there.

So stop bitching if for once he actually wanted it to be about Poc.

Yeah he must have gotten frustrated, but he was joking about it on the video. It's not like he hates the songs. He inserted a piece of Estranged in his solo last tour, cause he knows we like it and want it to be played again. ffs!

Just relax, people.

Edited by Deb Rose

This video basically sums up my feelings about Bumblefoot. See what I have meant for over a year?

Of course it's rather obvious that he's trolling in this video but it's not even funny.

I understand that he's not responsible for GNR not playing Estranged, TWAT, & others. But he shouldn't be a prick like this and tease and make believe that he's "so cool", that there's other music out there and that GNR not playing Estranged has no importance.

I don't care if this piece of video was meant as a joke or anything, it's not respectful towards Axl or towards the fans. Like someone said on topic, GNR can't be a solid band with people like Bumblefoot who tries too hard to promote himself but don't give a shit about the band. I wouldn't know him if it wasn't for GNR so he should be thankful that Axl picked him, thankful about having the chance to be recognized worldwide as the great guitarist he is, fuck off, and take some vacations.

This kind of shit makes me mad, I'm one of the most supportive new GNR fans out there, but Bumble is definitely out of place and has been for too long. Do DJ, Richard, Tommy and the others pull out shit like that? Of course not because they are professionals.

Bumblefoot is splitting the fans with this attitude, he's like "hey, be cool like me GNR fans, some of you are cool, but the ones obsessed by the best GNR songs are fucking idiots hahaha, i'm gonna make myself a marguerita tonight , hold on im gonna play you some michael jackson hehe im cool i can play anything on guitar". Fuck that shit.

Edited by D..

Like someone said on topic, GNR can't be a solid band with people like Bumblefoot who tries too hard to promote himself but don't give a shit about the band.

Why should BBF be expected to care about the band when it's clear that Axl doesn't even give a fuck himself?

This is why some people don't see Guns N' Roses as a real band.... So a fan asks some questions about possible songs being played on tour and he replies with this...

I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that anyone was asking him what would be played on tour. He was on live stream with Poc and they were asking him to play those songs then. It was about Poc, and I would get frustrated too if I was trying to help her promote her album and everyone kept asking me to play Gn'R songs.

Ok cool, so because he is promoting Poc, he can't talk about any other band he is in? What about when Chinese Democracy came out and he went on the Eddie Trunk show and just spoke about Devo? That was ripper. I didn't see a guitar in his hand in the live stream where he is reading the questions, Poc was also no where to be seen either.

He has the right to chose if he wants to talk about other bands or not. He's not owned by anyone. It was bad enough with people going after Axl for not doing anything, now people are thinking Ron owes them something. With all of the people whining about how he shouldn't be in the band before this, I'm not surprised that he's annoyed with Gn'R fans.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Guest siliconmessiah

I'm not sure if he was trying to be funny or what, but honestly, Ron comes off as a colossal douche in that video. :thumbsdown:

Yes. I don´t get the thing either. It´s just weird...and I found it´s not only me who cannot see the funny part of it.

However, this thread is a hot potato in GNR-land. Over 2000 views in just the hours it has been up, and constantly 20+ viewers.

Like someone said on topic, GNR can't be a solid band with people like Bumblefoot who tries too hard to promote himself but don't give a shit about the band.

Why should BBF be expected to care about the band when it's clear that Axl doesn't even give a fuck himself?

You do have a valid point there DDD.

Edited by siliconmessiah

I think this is the biggest problem with a lot of you "GNR" fans. You don't have faith in Axl anymore and go for the "younger", "funny" guys. Part of why I love Axl & Guns so much in the first place is because they take the music seriously WITH a sense of humour and some kind of innocence. Bumblefoot tries too hard, and is not inhabited by this spirit. I'm here to support GNR & Axl, not some guy shitting on GNR's best catalog.

I know that the video is cupcake, obviously, but it's not funny, and matches everything else Bumblefoot has done and said until now. It's hard for me to understand how everyone here thinks he's so cool when he's not respectful. I'm sorry, maybe I'm not being respectful either here but I don't accept this as a fan, just my opinion.

Do Slash, Duff, Tommy, any other GNR member lack of respect like this? OK Slash did lack respect but the circomstances were different. Bumble is part of GNR, plays great music, so he should ignore it when he's feeling that fans are asking too much. Just ignore it, rise above it, just like the others have done so far, maybe Ron is trying to act human by responding like this, but what's he's showing off here is conceit and despise.

Axl is not responsible of that, I haven't seen him doing side projects all the time, of course he helps friends occasionally, but his life is GNR and he's rarely lacked respected towards people. He's been blamed too much, I'm not saying he's a saint or anything but he deserves more respect than what a lot of you are showing here...

Guest siliconmessiah

It isn´t the optimal time for these things to start right now...

Whatever, we are only just "fucking gnr-people" to Bumblefoot.

Edited by siliconmessiah

I think this is the biggest problem with a lot of you "GNR" fans. You don't have faith in Axl anymore and go for the "younger", "funny" guys. Part of why I love Axl & Guns so much in the first place is because they take the music seriously WITH a sense of humour and some kind of innocence. Bumblefoot tries too hard, and is not inhabited by this spirit. I'm here to support GNR & Axl, not some guy shitting on GNR's best catalog.

Why would anybody have faith in Axl? He's given nobody any reason whatsoever to do so. One album in nearly two decades, countless broken promises, cancelled tours, total lack of communication with the fans etc etc etc. Sorry but what exactly are to to have faith in him for again? Oh and I've been a "GNR" fan for well over 20 years so don't say I don't appreciate the band's legacy. There's only one person shitting on that and his name is W Axl Rose. Axl doesn't take the music seriously because there is no music or at least none that he has any intention of sharing with the people who pay the bills for him.

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas

And in taking things outta context, he jokes about his wife, his animals, his city and everything else. You think he hates them too?

This was not serious at all, he was taking the piss at some people.

He said he has GG tatooed on his balls, you think that is true too?

BBF is a fan of GN'R regardless of what certain people like to think, fuck he played a few Guns songs on guitar in some of the videos you can't be bothered to watch...

Well...

People say "Fuck the elephant solo in Shackler's", "Fuck the Riad solo", "Fuck him for ruining Catcher", "Fuck him for not being Buckethead" and stuff like that all the time...

But for some reason, the exact same people can't handle it when he says "Fuck Estranged/TWAT" after playing them twelve time in a row.

I think I understand the "simpson comic book guy" comparison better now.

He said he has GG tatooed on his balls, you think that is true too?

Well you probably have BBF tattooed on yours so he may have just been returning the favour! :lol:

:rofl-lol:

No I have the whole lot of the bands names past and present tatooed on my member, no more room for more names though.

See what I mean though right? He has fun and the very limited chatroom (50 people) have fun as well with him and Poc. If you guys were there you would get it :thumbsup:

Guest siliconmessiah

Posts are disappearing from this thread.

Is it being censored, just like HTGTH?

But what do I know? I am only "A fucking gnr-people" that enjoy listening to songs like Estranged and There Was A Time.

Edited by siliconmessiah