Bumblefoot does a charlie sheen

Guest Gunns

Guest siliconmessiah

I approve of "Fuck Silkworms" though.

Horrible piece of shit song.

Yes.

It has a cool intro though.

I believe the song could sound nice in a reworked studio version.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Bumbles been playing parts of songs from Chinese for the fans. And if you go in the live stream people request those songs a million times. Also Bumble said the chats are poc chats NOT GNR CHATS

I personally found it funny as hell :lol:

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

What the fuck is this guy's problem? If people were interested in his solo stuff (or whatever this was) then he wouldn't need to be in G n' R. How can he not expect people to ask about G n' R when we never hear shit about it and it's still one of the biggest bands in the world!

What the fuck is this guy's problem? If people were interested in his solo stuff (or whatever this was) then he wouldn't need to be in G n' R. How can he not expect people to ask about G n' R when we never hear shit about it and it's still one of the biggest bands in the world!

You're taking it out of context Bumble has spent hours on the live stream talking to GNR fans and playing Chinese Democracy song's

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

He is annoying. Great guitar player, but I think GNR will be fine with just DJ and Richard.

Yeah because they can play the Shackler's and Scraped solos and all the other technical material just fine. :rolleyes:

DJ can. DJ is actually Buckethead. That's why it appears Bucket won't come back to GNR. He is already back but unmasked.

This is why some people don't see Guns N' Roses as a real band.... So a fan asks some questions about possible songs being played on tour and he replies with this...

I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that anyone was asking him what would be played on tour. He was on live stream with Poc and they were asking him to play those songs then. It was about Poc, and I would get frustrated too if I was trying to help her promote her album and everyone kept asking me to play Gn'R songs.

Ok cool, so because he is promoting Poc, he can't talk about any other band he is in? What about when Chinese Democracy came out and he went on the Eddie Trunk show and just spoke about Devo? That was ripper. I didn't see a guitar in his hand in the live stream where he is reading the questions, Poc was also no where to be seen either.

Lol at people taking Ron serious. He's just joking around. He plays GNR songs on livestream all the time.

Ron isn't just GNR. His livestream account is for him, not the band. So stop saying that this isn't a real band just because Ron doesn't constantly talk GNR on livestream.

And yes, he is funny. :thumbsup:

Edited by packersnroses

Guest siliconmessiah

Whoa...now, that was a Bumble-DJ rage. He seems to be drunk as hell.

Is it someone on this forum?

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

You people are no fun. No one from the band can joke around on livestream, they MUST release music for us.

Anyone from the band can joke around on livestream.

Just try to remember what band you´re in, and be funny and it´ll be no problem.

This all seems really taken out of context by most people, its obvious that someone just took this part of a bigger chat in order to start some controversy among people. I mean honestly with the fact that Bumblefoot has never said that his live chat was for GNR stuff to begin with and he actually has played these songs for people before in the chat. He has every reason to get pissed because people will not leave him alone about the songs and shit like that. He's allowed to promote something else, he doesn't have to stick to GNR period, he's mad for the same reason former members get irritated. The same question a million times and the criticism of what is/is not being done at the moment. This is why people in the new Guns N Roses leave, they get sick of working for an audience that just bitches all the time, no matter what they do, or how hard they try. People should be able to voice there opinion over who appears more talented, but it shouldn't all be based on bias. As a person who just became a fan of GNR 2 years ago, I don't have the bias on one side of the fence or another like others do. I could care less about what I hear from fans or hell the musicians themselves, all I care about is what I hear in the music, if it takes 14 years to make something that I like, I'm fine with that. There's no reason to take Bumblefoot seriously anyway, he's doing it all in a very joking matter anyway, is he a bit irritated, yes. Is he having fun with that irritation, yes. So don't make comments bad against Bumblefoot just because you either don't know the whole story, think he should be exclusive to Guns, or your bias towards other line-ups :tongue2: Let Bumblefoot be himself because his solo stuff is awesome and hes a great player overall.

OK, I'm done now.

This all seems really taken out of context by most people, its obvious that someone just took this part of a bigger chat in order to start some controversy among people. I mean honestly with the fact that Bumblefoot has never said that his live chat was for GNR stuff to begin with and he actually has played these songs for people before in the chat. He has every reason to get pissed because people will not leave him alone about the songs and shit like that. He's allowed to promote something else, he doesn't have to stick to GNR period, he's mad for the same reason former members get irritated. The same question a million times and the criticism of what is/is not being done at the moment. This is why people in the new Guns N Roses leave, they get sick of working for an audience that just bitches all the time, no matter what they do, or how hard they try. People should be able to voice there opinion over who appears more talented, but it shouldn't all be based on bias. As a person who just became a fan of GNR 2 years ago, I don't have the bias on one side of the fence or another like others do. I could care less about what I hear from fans or hell the musicians themselves, all I care about is what I hear in the music, if it takes 14 years to make something that I like, I'm fine with that. There's no reason to take Bumblefoot seriously anyway, he's doing it all in a very joking matter anyway, is he a bit irritated, yes. Is he having fun with that irritation, yes. So don't make comments bad against Bumblefoot just because you either don't know the whole story, think he should be exclusive to Guns, or your bias towards other line-ups :tongue2: Let Bumblefoot be himself because his solo stuff is awesome and hes a great player overall.

OK, I'm done now.

I can understand parts of your point of view for sure, but can you honestly imagine Kirk Hammett doing something like this and saying "fuck Master of Puppets, I'm not talking about Metallica"?? It doesn't help that he doesn't tell us much about Guns most of the time(although that would not be a problem if Axl himself informed us from time to time). I think most of us are pissed off about Axls' gag order placed on the band rather than Rons' silence on the band...

OK, I'm done now.

I can understand parts of your point of view for sure, but can you honestly imagine Kirk Hammett doing something like this and saying "fuck Master of Puppets, I'm not talking about Metallica"?? It doesn't help that he doesn't tell us much about Guns most of the time(although that would not be a problem if Axl himself informed us from time to time). I think most of us are pissed off about Axls' gag order placed on the band rather than Rons' silence on the band...

Well people get tired of playing the same stuff over and over again, its just a fact. Look at Iron Maiden they just stopped playing Run To The Hills all together to focus on their newer material, and they have every right to do that. Can I see Kirk saying that, no, mostly because he's been Metallica's tool since Mustaine left, and hes never did anything else because James does not like side projects, which is part of the reason Newstead left. But if he did have a side project I could see that he would want to support it, yes they can go out and play those live, but in a chat about another project you just don't want to hear the same people whining about the same thing that your not even talking about. I agree yeah information on Guns could be a lot better, which may be the reason that some of you are mad, but I'm just saying Bumblefoot is justified in what he is saying, he had a solo career before Guns anyway and has been a studio musician on several albums as well, so hes got other stuff in the world.

OK, I'm done now.

Well people get tired of playing the same stuff over and over again, its just a fact. Look at Iron Maiden they just stopped playing Run To The Hills all together to focus on their newer material, and they have every right to do that. Can I see Kirk saying that, no, mostly because he's been Metallica's tool since Mustaine left, and hes never did anything else because James does not like side projects, which is part of the reason Newstead left. But if he did have a side project I could see that he would want to support it, yes they can go out and play those live, but in a chat about another project you just don't want to hear the same people whining about the same thing that your not even talking about. I agree yeah information on Guns could be a lot better, which may be the reason that some of you are mad, but I'm just saying Bumblefoot is justified in what he is saying, he had a solo career before Guns anyway and has been a studio musician on several albums as well, so hes got other stuff in the world.

I don't expect him to start answering top secret Guns questions, but I think it's a joke that the "powers that be" don't allow much discussion about Guns in general, not just this specific instance..

Guest siliconmessiah

Ok. I don't get it. :shrugs:

Read the first and second page. You´ll be able to see what it´s all about.

All you internet freaks are annoying as fuck with Estranged and There Was A Time.

Eh? You are embarrassing yourself on this forum everyday Volcano, and this comment confirms that you are nothing but a cupcake.

Now, you come here to me right here and now in this thread and tell me what the fuck is wrong with fans requesting some of the best songs this band has ever made?!

I am looking forward to your answer cupcake, wich will probably be as weird as your opinion on this forum, and once again show your hidden agenda in defending everything that this band does, even if they should decide to play a whole concert with rocks and coconuts and still call themselves Guns N´ Roses.

I think Bumble and GNR should be glad that there is a demand for their songs, not irritated! This is just ridiculous Bumble - you are a Gunner, or are you?

Edited by siliconmessiah

As it was written before, Ron has taken requests for GNR songs in the past numerous times and played them without hesitation. He even gave you an alternate solo for "Scraped", he has been super cool to all the Guns fans. He comes on this board from time to time to clear up rumors, responds to fan emails, and most importantly he plays the fuck out of all the songs. How many other guys could step into Buckethead's spot and do as good a job as he has? Then out of those few people who could hold a candle to Bucket and were willing to join Guns, how many would be as open with the fans as Ron has been? I was a huge Buckethead guy and I know I'll get shit for saying so but I was just as broken up when he left as I was when Slash left! It took a while but Ron won me over 100 percent. He was just joking around a bit and it was pretty funny. These songs mean as much to me as they do to anyone else but you have to be able to laugh a little bit and know that there was no real hatred for the material. Ron has been one of the easiest band members to talk to and communicate with over the years. You guys need to lay off because god knows what would happen if he decided one day that it wasn't worth it anymore. We got super lucky as a fan base to find Bucket after Slash left, then lightning actually struck twice in the form of Bumble. Lets not do anything to chance it, whats the odds of a third time?

Now, you come here to me right here and now in this thread and tell me what the fuck is wrong with fans requesting some of the best songs this band has ever made?!

Because the chat wasn't anything to do with Guns. He's played Guns songs in other chats many times but this was about something completely unrelated to Guns and the people making the requests knew that. Bumble said that he wasn't taking questions and requests on Guns material so why keeping pushing the issue with the guy? People rag on the guy all the time about not being a real member of Guns so why expect him to dance to their tune when they see fit?

talk about a fail from Thomas Meadows

It's just a pity that dude's Dad's condom failed.

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas