New Guns N' Roses merch coming into Hot Topic

Axl Rose aka God

I hate to be someone who stirs a pot or anything, but I have a friend who works in Hot Topic. He called me up on his break because he knows I love Guns N' Roses, and knows how rare it is for any new Guns N' Roses merch that doesn't have to do with the original band.

Well, he told me of three items that are coming in. A new shirt, featuring "A crown of thorns" and the new Guns logo. He described it as similar to my desktop wallpaper that he's seen, which is basically the Rock in Rio promo. Then he said "There are other Guns N' Roses things coming according to the computer but nothing other than Guns N' Roses 96XXXXX in the computer"

I checked the website and found the shirt, it's number is 98 though so I dunno if the 96XXXXX means anything.

Here's the shirt:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/TShirts/Music/Guns-N-Roses-Crown-Of-Thorns-TShirt-981494.jsp

Good sign?

it's not an old picture, it's that the new art that's being featured on South American tour posters? I think it's only a few months old and is being used on the current SA tour, which actually makes that picture NEW.

Nah it was the same picture used for the 2010 South American and European tours. When I was at Reading and Leeds festivals for the GN'R shows, they had that poster with the October UK gigs on there.

Just got my shirt today! It's really nice and super soft. What is really cool is that years ago I said that if Axl ever wanted to change the band's name that CROWN OF THORNS would be a cool moniker.

Got one last week,but it has black/red roses in the foreground.

Rockabilia.com has some awesome old and new GNR shirts.

I got some great ones on ebay, but I'm sure Axl wouldn't like it. lol

I got 4 different shirts from Thailand. They seem to have the best GNR and Axl shirts by far.

It would be so awesome to have some new merch and hopefully if this US tour is a go, new tour shirts too.