I finally got my free DR PEPPER

Little EMO Annie

I was out grocery shopping today and I went to a foodstore called JEWEL which is very close to the BEST BUY where I purchased my 30 copies of CHINESE DEMOCRACY. I was remembering what a great day that was and while I was in JEWEL , some people were doing a promo for DR PEPPER. At first I said, "No thanks." My Mom got a free can so I went back and said, "I changed my mind. I never got my free DR PEPPER when Axl released CHINESE DEMOCRACY so I DESERVE THIS!" The DR PEPPER guy laughed. It was very funny.

Edited by Little EMO Annie

30 copies of CD? Really?

Sure,easy! If you really like an album or a band what better present to give to friends and family? They might find something they really like,but initially wouldn't have purchased. I routinely buy multiple copies and formats of selected albums.

Vile, vile drink.

Yeah,somebody told me one of the ingredieents was prune juice,and I can't get that out of my head. :xmassrudolph:

30 copies of CD!?!?!

I can see buying multiple copies if there are differences in the mastering, artwork, etc. but 30 copies of the same album!?!

Gift Stash,most of my friends are musicaholics so I buy in bulk if I'm into the band,and practice random giftings.It's a covert way to convert my friends to my likings ;)

Gift Stash,most of my friends are musicaholics so I buy in bulk if I'm into the band,and practice random giftings.It's a covert way to convert my friends to my likings ;)

Not to mention expensive :P

Everyone has inexcusable indulgences, mine is mostly music related in one way or another :thumbsup:

I bought one copy the day in came out and the Album version 3 years later for 2 beans thats what I call a fucking deal.

So music stores will now barter using beans in place of currency? Need more information was this Green beans,Lima beans,Black beans? I may be making a run to the grocery store and several music shops :xmassrudolph: