Predictions on Axl's new look

Cpi

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clean your mp box volcano, I need something :rofl-lol:

Facebook isn't private, we give them our pictures and they stock them, they can do whatever they want with them, it's the less secure place on earth!

On topic, my predictions on Axl's new look:

axl-rose-love-those-green--large-msg-1120730376-2.jpg

Wild and mad, uncontrolled hair.

Facebook isn't private, we give them our pictures and they stock them, they can do whatever they want with them, it's the less secure place on earth!

It's been cleaned out.

And yeah I know that about facebook I don't know why GG had to be so up my ass without getting his facts straight.

Facebook OWNS your pictures and can sell, distribute and use them as they like.

Not up anyone's ass dude relax, I had the person pictured contact me as I know him and he does not want his picture posted here. To that end I removed them it's pretty simple.

It's been cleaned out.

And yeah I know that about facebook I don't know why GG had to be so up my ass without getting his facts straight.

Not up anyone's ass dude relax, I had the person pictured contact me as I know him and he does not want his picture posted here. To that end I removed them it's pretty simple.

Are we talking about the pic of Prince's butt cheeks?

I think you think I removed another picture

I never seen that one, I am talking about a picture of a man with Axl with beard and braids

Edited by gunsguy

It's been cleaned out.

Are we talking about the pic of Prince's butt cheeks?

I think you think I removed another picture

I never seen that one, I am talking about a picture of a man with Axl with beard and braids

Ohhhhhhh that one. We've seen it a million times anyway.

Sorry for the confusion! Keep rockin' GG!

ok good I was like WTF?

Act

Am I the only one who has never dug the bandanna? I feel like it doesn't work with his bone structure or something.

I love the idea of him sporting those shorts again. Or the kilt.

But he should probably not return to the past. Despite the awesomeness of the kilt.

Actually I love Axl in a bandana, but I don't know if that's a good look for him now that's he's older.

Honestly, I don't care how Axl looks, except please no braids, or what he wears, as long as Axl comes out and sings and puts on an amazing show, that's fine by me.

I'm just hoping and praying that this US tour starts and finishes and all us fans finally get to see Axl and GNR in concert. It would just crush me and my family if Axl cancelled yet again. It would SUCK BIG TIME, so please Axl give us US fans what we've wanted since the 90's, a full US tour.

Act

Am I the only one who has never dug the bandanna? I feel like it doesn't work with his bone structure or something.

I love the idea of him sporting those shorts again. Or the kilt.

But he should probably not return to the past. Despite the awesomeness of the kilt.

Actually I love Axl in a bandana, but I don't know if that's a good look for him now that's he's older.

Honestly, I don't care how Axl looks, except please no braids, or what he wears, as long as Axl comes out and sings and puts on an amazing show, that's fine by me.

I'm just hoping and praying that this US tour starts and finishes and all us fans finally get to see Axl and GNR in concert. It would just crush me and my family if Axl cancelled yet again. It would SUCK BIG TIME, so please Axl give us US fans what we've wanted since the 90's, a full US tour.

When Axl showed up for the 1st time in years at the Rio gig (2000) the bandana look didn't work. I dunno what it was, it might have had something to do with weight :shrugs:

The fact that so many guys apparently care what Axl is going to look like is making me lose faith in the fans of this band.

Oh, please...

It's not so much that we "care", but we're curious. Axl has gone through many different "looks" in his life, and it's just interesting to wonder about what he'll look like the next time we see him.

The only time I would actually care about Axl look would be if he was overweight.

It doesn´t matter how he looks like, you´ll find something in him to critisize and complain. Of that I´m 100% sure. :D

+1

I don't give a fuck if he shows up with a pink and purple mohawk----so long as he's there to rock the fuck out of Rio.