Since The Third Chinese Democracy Album Comes Out in 2012

Stipemanblue

Axl should reunite with the old guys and make a reunion tour. There is no creativity, and for doing this kind of tours (2006,2008,2010) I think he should do reunite (if the other guys want to reunite, if not retire), because the gigs are tour for nostalgia, and for doing that, do it well and reunite, we don't need hired guns. By the way, I went to a gig last year and it was not bad, but those guys weren't Guns, thos guys where the ego circus drama guys of Axl Rose and his band.

You make no sense. Why should he reunite with some guys he released music with back in the early 90's when he can continue to play with guys he released music with in 2008? And why do you say there is no creativity? Are you basing this on the fact that GN'R hasn't released anything since 2008? That is just silly. We KNOW they have more songs in various states of completion and we KNOW Tommy has hinted that work on a new record will start after this tour.

And the gid that I atended last year was 85% of old stuff, practically all AFD was played and just 3,4 songs from CD from a setlist of almost 25 songs.

chile was

They played six songs from Chinese Democracy,

seven from Appetite For Destruction,

three from Use Your Illusion I,

three from Use Your Illusion II,

one from GN'R Lies

and two covers

seems a good mix to keep EVERYONE kinda happy

That's 16 old songs from a set of 22. A 72% of old songs. Old songs that where made with people that in his mind are cancers or useless or a bunch of losers....what a prick.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Soul Monster? Where is Atlas? Where is Thyme? I realize Axl's songs are his babies he doesn't want to show to the photographers after they're born. BUT IT"S BEEN 15 years. HIS BABIES SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE GOING OFF TO COLLEGE BY NOW! Where is Down By The Ocean?

Yea this kid is mentally ill. God bless him for believing in "Baz". It's cute.

What you just wrote is that Axl's choice of friends shouldn't be believed. What you just wrote is that Axl's choice of contributors to Chinese Democracy can't be believed. You aren't a fan of GNR if you think that.

Things change. Baz said that in...2007? I'm sure that's not the game plan anymore.

The only thing that changes should be Axl's attitude about putting his friends on the spot. I always make sure I don't have my friends say nice things about albums I release late or not at all.

In all fairness, axl didn't tell bach to say anything. Bach chose to reveal that to the public on his own accord.

Yeah sure. I always let people go on tour with my band, let them listen to my long awaited album(s) and somehow forget the media is where information gets released and spread.

Edited by Stipemanblue

So.... the point of this thread was to get a response from Baz or what? Make him explain himself?

Chinese Democracy was first slated for release the summer of 2000 I believe... Things doesn't always go as planned.

Officially, nothing has been said about the next release yet, it's all speculation.

Where is Soul Monster? Where is Atlas? Where is Thyme? I realize Axl's songs are his babies he doesn't want to show to the photographers after they're born. BUT IT"S BEEN 15 years. HIS BABIES SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE GOING OFF TO COLLEGE BY NOW! Where is Down By The Ocean?

Where is Jesus? Did that one priest say the rapture was coming?

Jesus is still being crucified in churches every week. It's easier to crucify Jesus than face our own lives. It's easier to not release albums than to release albums.

Jesus is still being crucified in churches every week. It's easier to crucify Jesus than face our own lives. It's easier to not release albums than to release albums.

I forgot what the point of this thread was.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Who do you have to talk to to become paid mygnr forum posters who only favors whatever GNR decides to do? Where is Chinese Democracy 2?

Trollwut

He’s referring to the apologism regarding Axl’s lack of musical output.

Axl should release II and III simultaneously in November 2012.

Where is Soul Monster? Where is Atlas? Where is Thyme? Where is Down By The Ocean?

I don’t think Axl feels he’s vocally capable of singing those songs in a manner respectful of the studio editions. Yet anyway.

Who do you have to talk to to become paid mygnr forum posters who only favors whatever GNR decides to do? Where is Chinese Democracy 2?

Trollwut

He’s referring to the apologism regarding Axl’s lack of musical output.

Axl should release II and III simultaneously in November 2012.

Where is Soul Monster? Where is Atlas? Where is Thyme? Where is Down By The Ocean?

I don’t think Axl feels he’s vocally capable of singing those songs in a manner respectful of the studio editions. Yet anyway.

I don't know if the lack of playing new songs live is because Axl doesn't feel he can sing them. He just may not want to sing them because he doesn't want a pre-release bootleg getting around.

Ali

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

He just may not want to sing them because he doesn't want a pre-release bootleg getting around.

Perhaps that’s the reason why Axl gave the “strictly no camera’s” order 2002 (as a result of the intention to play new songs).

However, Going Down? Surely that’s a new song? I think it’s more about new songs Axl’s capable of accurately representing.

Maybe.. if.. Brain, Bucket, Robin were still part of new GN'R, Chinese Democracy Pt.2 would have been released, and Chinese Democracy Pt.3 would be in the works.

With all 3 quiting it caused huge delays while the hunt was on for musicians. I guess any recorded material might never be released now.

Assuming no one quits during / after the current tour, then maybe it will be time to either call it quits, or head to a studio and work on something.

Edited by star

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

They won't play new songs unless they are close to being released.

I think the US has a significant chance of getting the likes of Atlas.

Im certain everything Baz was told and heard was true........at the time.......remember things change with time. I was certain the whole release of CD and follow up years were not going to happen as planned back in 2008 once Axl and everything related to GNR was a no show for a year following the release of CD (and really still is), think about it. I was hoping it wasnt so but lets face it when the so called most anticipated album of all time is being released and even the man behind it is not showing his face in anyway something is wrong. At that point I knew the 2 year thing between albums wasnt going to happen. And as far as the amount of ready music thing Baz spoke of im sure that was true, remember what finished music is to one person might not be the same to others, although im sure the music Baz heard was more than good enough to be released if you know what i mean.