Since The Third Chinese Democracy Album Comes Out in 2012

Stipemanblue

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Retarded? Check your GN'R quotes. Baz said we'll hear The General on the third Chinese Democracy album in 2012. That means the second Chinese D. album should be coming out soon since there's still a few more months in 2011. It's a sad day when you find out GNR fans are paid employees on a message board, happy to hear Estranged in concert but not smart enough to remember what Sebastian Bach said just a few short years ago.

Edited by Stipemanblue

yeah sebastian says a lot of things... god love him... but he also said there is 4 albums worth of material.... whereas axl said baz exaggerated and there is more like 2.... if you are trusting your gnr info from baz, then yes... you are retarded.

there won't be a gnr album for at LEAST 2-4 years.. anyone who thinks different should revisit 1999 when we thought it would be 2000... then 2001 when the european tour... then 2002 for the NA tour.... then 2005 when Merck declared the year of GNR... then 2006 for the NYC shows.... etc etc...

i love this band and chinese democracy but I have NO faith that any new music is coming SOON

Retarded? Check your GN'R quotes. Baz said we'll hear The General on the third Chinese Democracy album in 2012. That means the second Chinese D. album should be coming out soon since there's still a few more months in 2011. It's a sad day when you find out GNR fans are paid employees on a message board, happy to hear Estranged in concert but not smart enough to remember what Sebastian Bach said just a few short years ago.

People have said many things over the years, almost all of them didn't pan out.Experienced fans take everything with a pinch of salt, I suggest you do the same.

People have said many things over the years, almost all of them didn't pan out.Experienced fans take everything with a pinch of salt, I suggest you do the same.

No. Axl told Sebastian that album three comes out next year. Album 2 wasn't spaced properly or it would have been released in 2010. It should -even though late- be released before years end.

No. Axl told Sebastian that album three comes out next year. Album 2 wasn't spaced properly or it would have been released in 2010. It should -even though late- be released before years end.

Ok lets try this again.

Axl and others have said many things that didn't go to plan.

Ok lets try this again.

Axl and others have said many things that didn't go to plan.

So, just because with an album title "GNR Lies" Guns N' Roses admitted they don't tell the truth, doesn't mean it's okay to not release new songs. Where's Chinese Democracy 2? Axl's songs are his babies and he wants to protect them. Fine. But it's been like 15 years. At some point you have to let them out into the world and go to college. Where's Chinese Democracy 2?

Edited by Stipemanblue

Let the boy have some hope. Let's say its possible. If i was up to the fans now would be a perfect time just before us tour but we live in a different space. Besides no album might be ready as of now.

Who do you have to talk to to become paid mygnr forum posters who only favors whatever GNR decides to do? Where is Chinese Democracy 2?

Let the boy have some hope. Let's say its possible. If i was up to the fans now would be a perfect time just before us tour but we live in a different space. Besides no album might be ready as of now.

Who do you have to talk to to become paid mygnr forum posters who only favors whatever GNR decides to do? Where is Chinese Democracy 2?

Trollwut

There is not gonna be any new music ever. No CD 2, No CD 3 or AFD 2 or UYI3. Grow up...

thats a bit pesimistic, we got "riff raff" and "esrtranged" on the set list and "oh my god" looks like it will make a showing and "goin down" is also on the tour setlist so you cant say we get nothing.

and we got a US tour and Axl sorted out his shit with Azoff, well it seems he has anyways

My link

Rif Raf its a cover. Estranged is from 1991. Oh my god from 1999 and goin downd does not exists by now....where is the new music?...Axl should reunite with the old guys and make a reunion tour. There is no creativity, and for doing this kind of tours (2006,2008,2010) I think he should do reunite (if the other guys want to reunite, if not retire), because the gigs are tour for nostalgia, and for doing that, do it well and reunite, we don't need hired guns. By the way, I went to a gig last year and it was not bad, but those guys weren't Guns, thos guys where the ego circus drama guys of Axl Rose and his band.

Hey Baz, Since the third Chinese Democracy album comes out in 2012, are there any updates on when we can expect the second Chinese Democracy album to come out?

CD2 is currently pending in your moms bottomhole. Squeeze her juggles for an online update.

What?

Axl should reunite with the old guys and make a reunion tour. There is no creativity, and for doing this kind of tours (2006,2008,2010) I think he should do reunite (if the other guys want to reunite, if not retire), because the gigs are tour for nostalgia, and for doing that, do it well and reunite, we don't need hired guns. By the way, I went to a gig last year and it was not bad, but those guys weren't Guns, thos guys where the ego circus drama guys of Axl Rose and his band.

You make no sense. Why should he reunite with some guys he released music with back in the early 90's when he can continue to play with guys he released music with in 2008? And why do you say there is no creativity? Are you basing this on the fact that GN'R hasn't released anything since 2008? That is just silly. We KNOW they have more songs in various states of completion and we KNOW Tommy has hinted that work on a new record will start after this tour.

Axl should reunite with the old guys and make a reunion tour. There is no creativity, and for doing this kind of tours (2006,2008,2010) I think he should do reunite (if the other guys want to reunite, if not retire), because the gigs are tour for nostalgia, and for doing that, do it well and reunite, we don't need hired guns. By the way, I went to a gig last year and it was not bad, but those guys weren't Guns, thos guys where the ego circus drama guys of Axl Rose and his band.

You make no sense. Why should he reunite with some guys he released music with back in the early 90's when he can continue to play with guys he released music with in 2008? And why do you say there is no creativity? Are you basing this on the fact that GN'R hasn't released anything since 2008? That is just silly. We KNOW they have more songs in various states of completion and we KNOW Tommy has hinted that work on a new record will start after this tour.

All you say is Guns fashioned old propaganda. The band has not release any new music since 1991. The one that has release music is Axl with a bunch of mercenaries (the CD credits are ridiculous) with no soul or attitude, that's where it is the lack of creativity. And the gid that I atended last year was 85% of old stuff, practically all AFD was played and just 3,4 songs from CD from a setlist of almost 25 songs. Ridiculous! And finally, if Slash was (or is) a cancer why keeps Axl playing songs that Slash made?, for example WTJ, the main riff is from Slash. I love GNR music even some of CD! but what I don't understand is Axl's dork behaviour....

There is not gonna be any new music ever. No CD 2, No CD 3 or AFD 2 or UYI3. Grow up...

thats a bit pesimistic, we got "riff raff" and "esrtranged" on the set list and "oh my god" looks like it will make a showing and "goin down" is also on the tour setlist so you cant say we get nothing.

and we got a US tour and Axl sorted out his shit with Azoff, well it seems he has anyways

My link

Rif Raf its a cover. Estranged is from 1991. Oh my god from 1999 and goin downd does not exists by now....where is the new music?...Axl should reunite with the old guys and make a reunion tour. There is no creativity, and for doing this kind of tours (2006,2008,2010) I think he should do reunite (if the other guys want to reunite, if not retire), because the gigs are tour for nostalgia, and for doing that, do it well and reunite, we don't need hired guns. By the way, I went to a gig last year and it was not bad, but those guys weren't Guns, thos guys where the ego circus drama guys of Axl Rose and his band.

heres a question for you

How will a reunion improve Axl's singing? I mean if you can't complain about the quailty of the musicians, and all anyone has been bitching about is Axls weight and his lateness and his voice, how is changing the musicians going to change anything? Will it make him lose weight, be on time and sing better?

It's not a question of Axl's voice improvements. It's a question of credivility...I mean for one point Axl is in saying no to the old (the AFD) members, but for the other he is playing songs that those member did with him....ridiculous. And he should reunite or retire, just because in that way he will give just a little of credivility. He will be playing the songs that maked him became a rockstar and with people that he owes becoming a rockstar. If he don't see this point, he should retire.