Guns N' Roses: 28th October Orlando, Florida, USA @ Amway Center UPDATE Thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody take a picture of the tour poster, or the back of a shirt so we can see if there are anymore dates that we dont know about yet?

I'm sure they wouldn't be on the T-shirt. Come on.

Why not?

Vancouver just got confirmed 4 days ago....is it on the shirt? Never know

Note to Axl - there's no shame in doing smaller theatres as opposed to arenas.

I know you want to prove that nothing's changed since 1993 and you can still sell out arenas with the new lineup.

You can't. Let that shit go.

This is one of the stupidest f-ing comments people can make.

Okay, sure, sell out (or 95%) a 2,000 seat theater. 1900 tickets * 50 dollars average ticket transaction = 95,000 dollars

Because that's WAY better than a 50% or 75% sale to a 15,000 arena. 7500 tickets * 50 dollars average ticket transaction = 375,000 dollars , or 11250 tickets * 50 dollar average ticket transaction = 562,000 dollars

So, yeah, of COURSE they should do theaters just to 'sell out'.

It's about THE GROSS, what makes it to the bottom line, not "sell out". The promoters are going to do what makes the most sense to make sure they can make a profit after GNR gets paid.

Plus easy to get GNR tickets would turn into a clusterfuck of ticket scalping and 'secondary market' Ticketmaster bullcrap.

shit, not to mention who sells out arenas nowadays anyways.. I saw music as a weapon tour earlier this year with Korn/Disturbed/Sevendust, 2 of top radio friendly hard rock bands out and the upper level was completly empty and tix were only $40 in a 10k arena.

Boos starting a bit now

No surprise there. 75,000 people wait In the pouring rain for over 2hrs In Brazil and we start booing In this country at 11:20pm. Pretty much sums It up

That's what i'm talking about

Waiting a long time between acts really does kill the mood though. I'm not sure how long Orlando fans have been waiting, I'm just saying in general. We waited 2 hours for Guns to perform after Bach finished his set in 2007. Yeah we forgot all about it once they were on stage, but were mighty annoyed whilst waiting.