Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Sorry

Edited by gunns5

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That place looks like a pretty well sold arena for a band considered irrelevant by many :thumbsup:

While I do share you enthusiasm, it is only the first show. I'm hoping the other cities sales will pick up after this one...

I do believe that a lot of people who were/are considering buying tickets for the tour were/are waiting for at least the first show or two to go off without a problem. It's Guns N' Roses after all, so I think this show going well will only help future ticket sales. The place looks pretty filled if that photo posted is anything to go by, so good for them!

That place looks like a pretty well sold arena for a band considered irrelevant by many :thumbsup:

While I do share you enthusiasm, it is only the first show. I'm hoping the other cities sales will pick up after this one...

I do believe that a lot of people who were/are considering buying tickets for the tour were/are waiting for at least the first show or two to go off without a problem. It's Guns N' Roses after all, so I think this show going well will only help future ticket sales. The place looks pretty filled if that photo posted is anything to go by, so good for them!

I really do hope so. People need to hear songs like Better, TIL, SOD etc.

they have been playing better right?

over 200 peeps viewing this thread right now.. that's cool but crazy, there's not any other bands I follow that have fans like this.

I'm a member of the Ten Club (Pearl Jam fan club) and it can get pretty crazy. Pearl Jam always plays random rare songs in their setlists so each time they play a show you have tons people on the forums going "Holy shit they played xxx!". It can get hectic but its nice :)

I'm interested in finding out what the setlist will be for Vancouver. I don't understand it when people who post on here all the time don't go to the show when GNR finally hits their city. Yeah, I'm talking to you, Sunny Dre. Even BBA is at the show tonight.

I'm interested in finding out what the setlist will be for Vancouver. I don't understand it when people who post on here all the time don't go to the show when GNR finally hits their city. Yeah, I'm talking to you, Sunny Dre. Even BBA is at the show tonight.

BBA is at the show?!!

BETTER

Ac5SNRsCEAAvMiC.jpg

-----

Intro (Dexter)

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Sorry

Better

Edited by gunns5

They're playing it right now!

over 200 peeps viewing this thread right now.. that's cool but crazy, there's not any other bands I follow that have fans like this.

I'm a member of the Ten Club (Pearl Jam fan club) and it can get pretty crazy. Pearl Jam always plays random rare songs in their setlists so each time they play a show you have tons people on the forums going "Holy shit they played xxx!". It can get hectic but its nice :)

that's true, i watched 20 today and have been digging pearl jam radio on sirius a lot here lately.. they are def a true great band, especially with all the great live recordings they have.

They're playing it right now!

they played Better at the previous shows?