Guns N' Roses: 28th October Orlando, Florida, USA @ Amway Center UPDATE Thread

Guest Gunns

That place looks like a pretty well sold arena for a band considered irrelevant by many :thumbsup:

While I do share you enthusiasm, it is only the first show. I'm hoping the other cities sales will pick up after this one...

I do believe that a lot of people who were/are considering buying tickets for the tour were/are waiting for at least the first show or two to go off without a problem. It's Guns N' Roses after all, so I think this show going well will only help future ticket sales. The place looks pretty filled if that photo posted is anything to go by, so good for them!

I really do hope so. People need to hear songs like Better, TIL, SOD etc.

they have been playing better right?

They're playing it right now!

they played Better at the previous shows?

I don't have the set lists in front of me but I believe so yes

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dedicated to Entertainment Weekly. Fucked up intro to Estranged, restart!

Estranged

------------------

Intro (Dexter)

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Sorry

Better

ESTRANGED

Edited by gunns5

That place looks like a pretty well sold arena for a band considered irrelevant by many :thumbsup:

While I do share you enthusiasm, it is only the first show. I'm hoping the other cities sales will pick up after this one...

I do believe that a lot of people who were/are considering buying tickets for the tour were/are waiting for at least the first show or two to go off without a problem. It's Guns N' Roses after all, so I think this show going well will only help future ticket sales. The place looks pretty filled if that photo posted is anything to go by, so good for them!

Seems like the same order so far

Seems like the same order so far

Hope it dont stay that way, but im not going to complain

i'm not bitching, but ............... same songs and even in same order, wait........... you might get out ta get me lol cool if youre at the concert but makes following them a tad same old !!!!!!!!!! he even wears the same clothes night after night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and honestly i do love guns n roses !!

Fortus solo

Ac5VkzVCAAQ3Cgg.jpg

------------------

Intro (Dexter)

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Sorry

Better

Estranged

Fortus Solo (James Bond)

Edited by gunns5

i'm not bitching, but ............... same songs and even in same order, wait........... you might get out ta get me lol cool if youre at the concert but makes following them a tad same old !!!!!!!!!! he even wears the same clothes night after night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and honestly i do love guns n roses !!

Were you planning on attending every show on the tour?

Were you planning on attending every show on the tour?

T H I S

Axl is rocking those $300 shoes tonight folks

I paid for those with all the copies of CD I bought lol

So at $1.99 a piece you bought 150 copies? ;)

I thought the retailer's buy the albums and then try to make profit off the albums.

"lol" indicates that I was joking.