Guns N' Roses: 28th October Orlando, Florida, USA @ Amway Center UPDATE Thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@pawsaboard

At guns n roses concert. Would love to love it, but acoustics are so bad that you just cannot enjoy the concert

1 minute ago

:( FUCK! Not GN'R fault though some venues just suck for sound depends where you sit

Edited by gunsguy

LIVE AND LET DIE

Ac5WvnpCMAAhF9T.jpg

------------------

Intro (Dexter)

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Sorry

Better

Estranged

Fortus Solo (James Bond)

Live and Let Die

Edited by gunns5

To be fair not everyone who goes to the shows, in fact 90% who go to the shows are not aware or concerned about what was played before or after. If I got the chance to see this setlist I'd be fucking ecstastic even if I got used to it from reading about the shows cause i love the band and it's potential! Of course being a GNR nut it's bound to get repetitive checking up constantly but you have to take a chill pill and realize the band's probably having fun playing all this shiz for a couple hours each night and the odd song or two isn't worth it to axl obviously, he has fun playing it and the crowd clearly do. There might be a couple of aces up the sleeves but if not then it's all good as long as something gets released in the next couple years, i'm not holding my breath but the band and Axl Rose is too good not to build on this momentum. Yeah the past says otherwise but there's so much material and hunger there and a run of successful touring for the last couple years surely will push him and we'll get new stuff to go with the current setlist but what the heck do you leave out?

"live and let die scream was nuts" good to see his voice is getting back to its power

thanks to cmz photo

Edited by gunns5

this i love

------------------

Intro (Dexter)

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Sorry

Better

Estranged