Guns N' Roses Oct 31st @ Greenville, South Carolina UPDATES

Guest Gunns

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They probably went on a little earlier because Greenville SC is stricter about their curfews. I have been there a few times myself, and have heard of bands being warned before hand about playing really late. I dont know about the show getting shut down though, like that person said, but it is true they are strict.

Wish I could be at the show, it looks awesome. The venue is smaller than most (still holds 20,000 I believe) but there really isnt a bad seat in the house. And its a great sounding venue. Hope the people there get a great show without anything going wrong, so far so good.

They probably went on a little earlier because Greenville SC is stricter about their curfews. I have been there a few times myself, and have heard of bands being warned before hand about playing really late. I dont know about the show getting shut down though, like that person said, but it is true they are strict.

Wish I could be at the show, it looks awesome. The venue is smaller than most (still holds 20,000 I believe) but there really isnt a bad seat in the house. And its a great sounding venue. Hope the people there get a great show without anything going wrong, so far so good.

A strict mignight curfew I am told.... But this is GN'R they can shove the curfew well.. you know where lol

A strict mignight curfew I am told.... But this is GN'R they can shove the curfew well.. you know where lol

I from Greenville and I seen it before with other bands. Believe me they would have no problem telling axl to go stick it.

Anyway Im heading to Dallas Saturday to see them. Hopefully they will show up and come on at a reasonable time.

I from Greenville and I seen it before with other bands. Believe me they would have no problem telling axl to go stick it.

Anyway Im heading to Dallas Saturday to see them. Hopefully they will show up and come on at a reasonable time.

They are playing right through curfew, pay a few fines and on to the next song...

Wait wait, so the show will end 12am?

Wait wait, so the show will end 12am?

Alot of people from Greenville seem to think the cops will shut it down if it goes past 12, I don't see that every city has curfew and Guns blow it all the time.

If the opening band was scheduled before hand to go on at 9:00pm, I dont think they would expect GNR to be finished by 12:00pm, just three hours later. Im assuming, considering GNR went on relatively early tonight for them, that they came to some agreement and probably said the show would end at 1:00am or something. Maybe they will have to pay a fine, but seeing as it is halloween night they may have worked something out.