Guns N' Roses Oct 31st @ Greenville, South Carolina UPDATES

Guest Gunns

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't count on Shackler's...it's nearly always in the first third of the show roughly. However, OTGM is out of the encore and into the main set...maybe to make room for something special (*cough Oh My God*)?

Hell yeah!!! I sure hope so :)

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Riff Raff

Estranged

Rocket Queen

4tus

Live And Let Die

Jam

This I Love

Better

Out Ta Get Me

My Generation

Band Intros

Dizzy Solo (Baba O' Riley)

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Dj Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Since I've Been Loving you jam

Another Brick

Since I've Been Loving you jam

No freaking way. That's my all-time favorite song from anybody ever. There'd better be a video.

About OMG, of course we'd all rather hear a new song, but it's doubtful that'll occur, and OMG is a tremendous song, and it's a real travesty it hasn't been played much at all. Terribly underrated.

Edited by Kill Devil Hill

I don't understand the obsession with OMG. I would much rather have something new.

Its a great hard rocking tune that would be a great addition to the set. It's one of my favorite "current GNR" songs

Edited by WhazUp

I don't understand the obsession with OMG. I would much rather have something new.

Its a great hard rocking tune that would be a great addition to the set. It's one of my favorite "current GNR" songs

It's decent, but I can think of quite a few Illusions songs I'd rather hear too.

Just quoted you because you were last.

Haha I clicked on the justin.tv link and got an ad for Dr. Pepper lite or some shit. lulz

Edit: i mean the required ad that is shown at the beginning of all justin.tv feeds when you navigate there

Edited by Popcorn's Timbre