Best 2010-2011 crowd?

bumblecool

Definitely not the north american US crowds :rofl-lol: ,

but yeah I'd go Argentina

Fixed it ;) You can't say all of North America, the Canadian crowds are great.

I went to 4 Canadian shows in 2010 to get my gnr concert fix since there were no dates on this side of the border. As much as I hate to admit it... Canadian crowds suck just as much as the crowds at the US shows I went to in 2011. They just sucked with more people. Calgary was the closest to being sold out and the crowd wasn't that into it. Axl put on a killer performance that night too. You have good doughnuts though. I enjoyed the abundance of Tim Horton's restaurants.

Any South American city wins in my book.

Agreed on South America for sure. Those crowds are unbelievable, and that goes for any rock show.

Canada is hit and miss with crowds I find. Smaller shows usually have the better crowds and can be pretty crazy at times. The city also depends too. I find Hamilton is always far more into it than Toronto. Toronto crowds I usually find pretty stale. Again, it depends on the show but generally speaking, South America wins.

You gotta give some credit to the RiR crowd. Cold as fuck. Raining like hell. The concert started at 1:30-2:00 AM. Had to see Detonautas, Pitty, Evanescence and SOAD. Then got Mickey mouse voice/November Rain disaster and still partied like hell.

Change my mind...this is the best crowd,without competition

This by Far. Goosebumps.

I was there, with my gf, gettin crushed against the fence :P got lots of cool pics n videos, and body pain the next day :rofl-lol:

we were more than 55.000 that night :tongue2:

check this video from bach that night... the entire video is great (its the part2) n the comentary in the video too :xmassrudolph: the begining n 3.53 mark are great, imagine what Axl n the guys must feel in front of this :shocked:

Edited by AGS