Worcester, MA 11/25

GNR fan Boston

The band isn't giving the cupcakes much to bitch about here lately!!

+1

Exactly and what a relief.

No setlist changes. Band is boring. No new music.

Nobody cares anymore. :shrugs:

Well, you care to complain. :rolleyes:

If the band is so boring, why bother about it?

I've been on the ride for so long just riding til the end.

This is the worst era though. A cover of a cover band. If you xerox something enough it fades and starts to disappear. Hard to tell what the original image was.

If you get to a show, then you can have that opinion. Someone who is bitter about members not there always has negative things to say. Read the reviews!

You are the minority and are missing out on a great band, I feel bad for you.

It is ALWAYS the people NOT there that complain

Gunsguy is straight-up right with his commentary concerning the people complaining that don't attend shows.

If I'm not mistaken there is a statement/rant floating around that stated (paraphrasing) about some fuckhead from Iowa complaining about the setlist of a show they didn't attend,and how GNR does not play one goddamn note for people like that?

I'm sure some savvy googler can find the exact quote :xmasssanta:

I'm not complaining about the shows because I think they kickass. But the logic about not attending the shows you aren't allowed to have a opinion is bullshit

Because basically its not practical for anyone to attend every show. So like any other band forum on the internet I believe fans who attend the shows in their area and buy merch and CD's have a right to an opinion.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth is 100% of everyone here wants new music, whethe that means new songs played live or released.

People get frustrated at not having that want fulfilled and take out that frustration on the setlists.

I guarantee you if Axl came out tomorrow saying the next album will be released in two months from now, no one here would complain or even bother disecting the setlists/order etc at all.

This Paradise City is SO GOOD ...

Axl's voice is miles better than the RIR disaster.

EDIT : the 6:20 Bumble solo makes me want to cut my hands right after having crashed my guitar into the fucking wall. :confused:

+1 - Rio scared me but singing like that at the end of almost 3 hours is incredibel and yes, Bumble does sound amazing there.

Just got back. Here is my review: greatest show ever. Fuck anybody who doesn't attend these shows that slams them. GN'R deliver, period.

Couldn't agree more, I was at the Houston show a few weeks ago and it was the best concert I've ever attended hands down. The setlist kicks ass, the band kicks ass, and Axl kicks ass, that's all that matters.

I came close to catching the microphone at the end. Looked like there was almost a fist-fight between a few guys, each thought that they caught it.

The mic did seem to skip off someone's hands, or possibly their head. I hope that wasn't you.

At one point, Axl mentioned that it's nice to look out into the crowd and see smiling faces, and that usually they're just screaming "Fuck you, asshole!" Then one of the band members, Ron presumably, got on the mic and shouted "Fuck you, Axl!"

LoL - Uncle Axl is so funny, he should get out there more. :rofl-lol:

I found a video of the exchange. It was Tommy and not Ron.

I came close to catching the microphone at the end. Looked like there was almost a fist-fight between a few guys, each thought that they caught it.

The mic did seem to skip off someone's hands, or possibly their head. I hope that wasn't you.

At one point, Axl mentioned that it's nice to look out into the crowd and see smiling faces, and that usually they're just screaming "Fuck you, asshole!" Then one of the band members, Ron presumably, got on the mic and shouted "Fuck you, Axl!"

LoL - Uncle Axl is so funny, he should get out there more. :rofl-lol:

I found a video of the exchange. It was Tommy and not Ron.

I was at this show. AMAZING!

ang

This Paradise City is SO GOOD ...

Axl's voice is miles better than the RIR disaster.

EDIT : the 6:20 Bumble solo makes me want to cut my hands right after having crashed my guitar into the fucking wall. :confused:

That was effin' EPIC.

ugh... watching this nearly puts me to tears, it was so fucking awesome... Not even joking, it's always a bit emotional when you're there in person and PC stars playing because you know it's the last song... Then when the GN'R logo came back on when they started playing it, plus the confetti falling, it was just like, AGGHHHHH BEST FUCKING CONCERT EVER!!!!!! Being against the stage is an entirely different experience than being elsewhere. The con is that you don't really have an awesome view of the mammoth stage design, but it's ok because you're in the presence of the fucking gods haha... That entire day- from waking up until finally laying down to sleep, was indescribably amazing. My favorite band ever in the history of history. Thank you so goddamned much, Axl & co.