Seattle, December 16: Dolphin Bomb

SmackMaster511

Yeah it's a good idea but let's hope the op follows through, as a lot of people have said they would but haven't, so big props to you I you do it.

Worse case scenario, Axl sees 100 Flippers on stage , says Fuck these flippers I'm going home!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone should bring an inflateable elephant and throw it on stage during Rons shackler solo , he would get a kick out of it.

Edited by gunns5

Someone should bring an inflateable elephant and throw it on stage during Rons shackler solo , he would get a kick out of it.

If someone does this, he is the king of the Internet.

10000000% agreed. Lmao

Edited by Gunner55

If someone does this, he is the king of the Internet.

10000000% agreed. Lmao

Someone should write on it, " Hey Axl, there's an elephant in the room!" :D

If everyone who has these ideas attends the same show, it would be like Noahs Ark LOL

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Now that sounds like a good title for a new song :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Axls Ark : "Get on board or become extinct."

I loved it when someone threw a KFC bucket on stage at the O2 last year, and Axl took it in his stride and put it on his head!

I was at that show - at least the first one of that tour at the Tacoma Dome. (Remember, the opening show in Vancouver was cancelled).

I was front row (and 2nd) and Axl had a great time, and did put a KFC box on his head!

Bucket also screwed up his num-chuk thing, but all in all it was a great show.

I loved it when someone threw a KFC bucket on stage at the O2 last year, and Axl took it in his stride and put it on his head!

I was at that show - at least the first one of that tour at the Tacoma Dome. (Remember, the opening show in Vancouver was cancelled).

I was front row (and 2nd) and Axl had a great time, and did put a KFC box on his head!

Tacoma was a different show but I was there too. First show of the tour. First US show in a looong time. No solo by Bucket (maybe cuz of the nunchuck thing?). I remember they played Think About You and I was like why the hell are they playing this?? They did rock the fuck outta it though. Show was awesome. So much energy just washing over the crowd. Moved in waves. Powerful.

Guest RonMexico82

It's all fun and games until a couple of dolphins drift over the stage, get set on fire by the pyro and melt onto the heads of the crowd.

EDIT: :drevil:

No pyro during Estranged :ph34r:

There are no pyros during estranged.

I know THAT but all those dolphins ain't gonna vanish after Estranged. People will start chucking them about. Not that I was particularly serious in my original post.

• 2 weeks later...

Tacoma was a different show but I was there too. First show of the tour. First US show in a looong time. No solo by Bucket (maybe cuz of the nunchuck thing?). I remember they played Think About You and I was like why the hell are they playing this?? They did rock the fuck outta it though. Show was awesome. So much energy just washing over the crowd. Moved in waves. Powerful.

I was at that show too. It was amazing. Buckethead was a force of nature.

I was at that show too. It was amazing. Buckethead was a force of nature.

I miss that band. So much fucking promise.