Scraped and Nice Boys video or audio from 2011 tour?

bumblecool

• 1 month later...

Someone probably has a video and ahsn't uploaded it. Just like I have vids from 10 songs at Nashville and with good sound quality for that type of recording (or at elast compared to my normal sound quality i get it was very good), but i haven't uploaded anything partly because of confusing legality concerns with all of that. I don't know why youtube deletes some things and not others. I assume it's technically illegal even for concert footage whetehr everyone does it or not.

Too bad I wasn't at that MA show because as far as I know all of the Nashville ones are already up, thus another reason I don't feel compelled to post. had I been at the MA show I could be giving you scraped. :P

Yeah he did. I hated the song b4 hearing live. Just assumed sumone else would get it/ it would get played again. Just like down on the farm Worcester 06. Though I think sumone recorded that..

Yea there's video of DOTF from Worcester 06' ..now THAT really caught me off guard when I was at that show aha

I did not even know that. Just watched on YT : AWESOME!

Yeah he did. I hated the song b4 hearing live. Just assumed sumone else would get it/ it would get played again. Just like down on the farm Worcester 06. Though I think sumone recorded that..

Yea there's video of DOTF from Worcester 06' ..now THAT really caught me off guard when I was at that show aha

They played DOTF more than once on the 2006 tour. Heard it in Quebec City as well.

Yeah there's a really good video of it from LA in 2006. Right after a fan got the stage all wet. Tommy and Axl were pissed.

Did people like turn off their cameras when Scaped came on?

Well most people can't fit a whole show or even half of one. At my show I ahd to pick wisely to get 10 songs out of it. Not only due to my card almost filling, but the battery icon was flashing during the final few songs I recorded. If you have a true camera rather than a phone and don't have a replacement battery and enough space then you can't fit everything.

I love the intro they did in 2010 for "Scraped", and at times "Nice Boys" sounded like it could of been from a concert in the 90's. If were talking about clips that we can't find on YouTube though, in 2006 or 2007 they did a cover of "Sway" by the Rolling Stones with Izzy on stage. There used to be a clip on YouTube of it, not the best quality, but it's one of my favorite songs ever and I loved their version of it.