Las Vegas 31-12-2001

bumblecool

Someone wanna tell me what the hell is going on here

120if5v.jpg

sure , Bucket played a killer "slap" solo with that rubber hand up his sleeve so it looked attatched and right at the end it fell off so his butler came out to save it for dinner later. the bucket on his head is a Joint tip bucket and his bucket was spinning in different directions on his head. Thats the only time I have seen that !

How did someone get those pics with Axl's copyright on them? Remember in the chats Axl talked about some photographer that he had take pics for GNR for years and the guy was holding him up for money or something? It's amazing how age hits people all at once some times. It's as if the Axl there is almost the exact same that stepped off the stage in Argentina in 1993. Then you see him in 2006 looking just as lean , only with different hair. Then only 4 years later he really looks like his age has caught up with him in between the last couple of tours. Still sings the fuck out of the material live and still looks good for his age, but after seeing these pics, it just made me think about that.

Someone wanna tell me what the hell is going on here

120if5v.jpg

sure , Bucket played a killer "slap" solo with that rubber hand up his sleeve so it looked attatched and right at the end it fell off so his butler came out to save it for dinner later. the bucket on his head is a Joint tip bucket and his bucket was spinning in different directions on his head. Thats the only time I have seen that !

I was there! When the butler served him that hand on a platter, Buckethead took it and played Eddie Van Halen's Eruption tapping solo better than Eddie ever has w/ 2 real hands. Mind. Fucking. Blown!