Should Tommy be inducted?

JAxlMorrison

Adler sucks...sorry, ..... Tommy, Robin, Bucket, all deserve to be there more than he does. What has he ever done other than make himself and GNR a joke?

That statement alone, shows that the only clown around here is you. I'm guessing you're like 12 years old...

Adler was part of the sound that gave GNR its edge. Some would say the GNR 'feel' hasn't been the same since he got sacked.

Some of his distinctive drums beats and fills are among the finest examples of rock drumming you'll hear. The guy could set alight a song, simply by his drum intros (Mr. Brownstone, Rocket Queen, Its So Easy, etc)

LA

Wasn't Axl horribly appalled at how much he had to pay out to Adler for Appetite, cause the guy basically did dick as far as songwriting goes?

I am 30 btw lol. Been a GNR fan since 1988 and never liked Adler from day one. And he gets worse and more annoying each passing year.

Each to their own dude. You're entitled to your opinion :)

LA

I know he is inducted cause he worked on Appetite but he also almost broke the damn band up with his drug use and kept the Illusion albums delayed over and over until he was replaced. I'm just not a fan and his constant reality tv shenanigans....ugh.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been in the band for 14 years now, longer than anyone except Dizzy overall, I believe. He has toured with Axl on and off for 9 years, was on every CD track (I believe) and is on tons of unreleased stuff that may see the light of day at some point. My question of the forum is, does he deserve to go in?

WTF?????

Not even Dizzy or Matt should be inducted!

THIS!

Dizzy and Matt do NOT deserve it let alone Tommy Stinson.

Adler sucks...sorry, ..... Tommy, Robin, Bucket, all deserve to be there more than he does. What has he ever done other than make himself and GNR a joke?

That statement alone, shows that the only clown around here is you. I'm guessing you're like 12 years old...

Adler was part of the sound that gave GNR its edge. Some would say the GNR 'feel' hasn't been the same since he got sacked.

Some of his distinctive drums beats and fills are among the finest examples of rock drumming you'll hear. The guy could set alight a song, simply by his drum intros (Mr. Brownstone, Rocket Queen, Its So Easy, etc)

LA

Wasn't Axl horribly appalled at how much he had to pay out to Adler for Appetite, cause the guy basically did dick as far as songwriting goes?

I am 30 btw lol. Been a GNR fan since 1988 and never liked Adler from day one. And he gets worse and more annoying each passing year.

Each to their own dude. You're entitled to your opinion :)

LA

I know he is inducted cause he worked on Appetite but he also almost broke the damn band up with his drug use and kept the Illusion albums delayed over and over until he was replaced. I'm just not a fan and his constant reality tv shenanigans....ugh.

And Axl didn't cause delays by suggesting the band record in Chicago and then not showing up for weeks?

if u induct tommy, u have to induct everybody. Another reason the RRHOF won't do it.

It'd be cool though if they had like a day before party like metallica did..they invited EVERYONE who used to be apart of the band, dave mustaine, even a black guy who was in an early version of the band..