Should Tommy be inducted?

JAxlMorrison

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl gets paid. That's enough for him.

If all Axl cares about is a paycheck then we would have seen more than just 1 album of material in the past decade

If it was about money, he wouldn't be paying out fines for going on late. Someone should add up all the money GNR's spent over the past 25 years for the times they were fined.

Definitely, the total is probably a ridiculously high number

I'm pretty sure Tommy has been around since the late 90's which would give him seniority over Slash, so yes he should.

longevity means shit, slash was the lead guitarist on AFD and UYI Iⅈ two of the best selling rock albums of all-time; what exactly is tommy's claim to fame in GnR other than being in it a long time?

Some of you idiots would probably be happy if Shaq O'Neal and the chick that plays the harp on This I Love got inducted....

LA

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Adler sucks...sorry, hungover, but that just came to mind lol. Why should he be inducted other than being in the right place at the right time? If I were Axl I wouldn't want to share the stage with that clown either....

Tommy, Robin, Bucket, all deserve to be there more than he does. What has he ever done other than make himself and GNR a joke?

Adler sucks...sorry, hungover, but that just came to mind lol. Why should he be inducted other than being in the right place at the right time? If I were Axl I wouldn't want to share the stage with that clown either....

Tommy, Robin, Bucket, all deserve to be there more than he does. What has he ever done other than make himself and GNR a joke?

Actually Adler gave the band that "push and pull" swing that gave them their groove on such songs as RQ. Just ask Izzy. And no Robin, Bucket, and Tommy have done nothing to merit consideration. They played on GNRs worst album. That aint enough.

Only members prior to the point in GN'R history when Axl became the last man standing should be inducted, as these were the band members that made the name GN'R what it is, and will be remembered for, and what Axl new band covers. So no, Stintion should not be inducted.

Adler sucks...sorry, ..... Tommy, Robin, Bucket, all deserve to be there more than he does. What has he ever done other than make himself and GNR a joke?

That statement alone, shows that the only clown around here is you. I'm guessing you're like 12 years old...

Adler was part of the sound that gave GNR its edge. Some would say the GNR 'feel' hasn't been the same since he got sacked.

Some of his distinctive drums beats and fills are among the finest examples of rock drumming you'll hear. The guy could set alight a song, simply by his drum intros (Mr. Brownstone, Rocket Queen, Its So Easy, etc)

LA

Adler sucks...sorry, ..... Tommy, Robin, Bucket, all deserve to be there more than he does. What has he ever done other than make himself and GNR a joke?

That statement alone, shows that the only clown around here is you. I'm guessing you're like 12 years old...

Adler was part of the sound that gave GNR its edge. Some would say the GNR 'feel' hasn't been the same since he got sacked.

Some of his distinctive drums beats and fills are among the finest examples of rock drumming you'll hear. The guy could set alight a song, simply by his drum intros (Mr. Brownstone, Rocket Queen, Its So Easy, etc)

LA

Wasn't Axl horribly appalled at how much he had to pay out to Adler for Appetite, cause the guy basically did dick as far as songwriting goes?

LA

Wasn't Axl horribly appalled at how much he had to pay out to Adler for Appetite, cause the guy basically did dick as far as songwriting goes?

I doubt he contributed any less to the songwriting process than any drummer would. His signature sound is all over the best rock album of all time for crying out loud...

LA

Edited by LA_0013

He's been in the band for 14 years now, longer than anyone except Dizzy overall, I believe. He has toured with Axl on and off for 9 years, was on every CD track (I believe) and is on tons of unreleased stuff that may see the light of day at some point. My question of the forum is, does he deserve to go in?

WTF?????

Not even Dizzy or Matt should be inducted!

If I understand correctly, anyone who has recorded on any of the bands albums is eligible to be part of the induction. Was Hetfield's excuse as to why Mustaine wasnt invited as part of Metallica's induction, rather than a guest of the band.

LA

I doubt he contributed any less to the songwriting process than any drummer would. His signature sound is all over the best rock album of all time for crying out loud...

LA

Queen, Metallica, Lamb of God...

all those bands have drummers contributing a lot to the songwriting.

Adler did not do shit.

Still he deserves to be inducted.

But his playing was not different from any drummer from that period.

Sorry,I personally don't envision the "Illustrious Rock Hall of Fame" as earthshakingly important. With all the Trujillo-type fuckups,it leaves me unimpressed. I'd be willing to say it makes a huge shitpile of money for Jann weinner,though.

Anyone remember when GNR won "the best metal" moonman for SCOM?

That was hardly a metal song.

Adler is probably homesteading at the venue,as we speak :xmassrudolph:

LA

I am 30 btw lol. Been a GNR fan since 1988 and never liked Adler from day one. And he gets worse and more annoying each passing year.

LA

I am 30 btw lol. Been a GNR fan since 1988 and never liked Adler from day one. And he gets worse and more annoying each passing year.

Each to their own dude. You're entitled to your opinion :)

LA