Should Paul Tobias

slush72

That would cause some tension with Slash.

Fuck Slash and his fergie obsession,Fuck him for his snide comments,and his embarrassimg sparkly top Hat

If Slash still is upset over his SFTD precious contribution.,sounds like he has butthurt issues <_<

Tension my frosty Santa Pole,He deserves the award,but why should he carry such hatred over some added music he performed on? :xmasschef2:

I honestly do hope that the sparkly hat will make a comeback in the RRHOF. :rofl-lol:

Edited by sailaway

He has written a bunch of great tracks for both the old band and the new band... so why not.

Indeed he has, but didn't visibly become an actual member of GN'R til 2001. Who cares about the people behind the scenes? He had no say in creating the legend that is GN'R. That's like saying Pete Best should have been inducted along with The Beatles, or Spike Edney with Queen.

Anyone who didn't contribute to GNR success before 1994 should not, and will not receive any credit. Co writing shadow of your love and back off bitch does not get you in. if thats the case then west arkeen and del james shoud get in. the songs they helped with were much more successful. This shit is getting ridiculous. "Should Bucket get in...should Tommy get in...fucking PAUL HUGE???? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? FUCK NO.

Anyone who didn't contribute to GNR success before 1994 should not, and will not receive any credit. Co writing shadow of your love and back off bitch does not get you in. if thats the case then west arkeen and del james shoud get in. the songs they helped with were much more successful. This shit is getting ridiculous. "Should Bucket get in...should Tommy get in...fucking PAUL HUGE???? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? FUCK NO.

:rofl-lol:

you are really mad :lol:

What's the point of your post dude? Are you trying to get a few other posters to rally with you against me, to make fun of me or something? :xmassrudolph:

This board is so fucking deluded it's absurd. This isn't even a topic that should be discussed...we might as well talk about what kind of influence Oprah had on the UYI albums.

Big Tobais.

+1

:rofl-lol:

you are really mad :lol:

Yes He is,sounds like a bit of paranoia thrown in for good measure :xmasssanta:

Fuck Slash and his fergie obsession,Fuck him for his snide comments,and his embarrassimg sparkly top Hat

If Slash still is upset over his SFTD precious contribution.,sounds like he has butthurt issues <_<

Tension my frosty Santa Pole,He deserves the award,but why should he carry such hatred over some added music he performed on? :xmasschef2:

I honestly do hope that the sparkly hat will make a comeback in the RRHOF. :rofl-lol:

SFTD?

SFTD?

Sympathy for the devil,a stones song that was covered by GNR for the Anne Rice movie, Interview with a vampire.

Slash got his pissy pants on because Paul Tobias added in some guitar,and had the unmitigated gall not to consult vunderschlauss first. :xmasschef2:

Oh no,I said "pissy pants" in reference to slash.Freudian slip. :rolleyes:

Edited by sailaway

He has written a bunch of great tracks for both the old band and the new band... so why not.

Indeed he has, but didn't visibly become an actual member of GN'R til 2001. Who cares about the people behind the scenes? He had no say in creating the legend that is GN'R. That's like saying Pete Best should have been inducted along with The Beatles, or Spike Edney with Queen.

He co-wrote Back Off Bitch which was pre AFD. He also co-wrote about half the songs on Chinese. He also played guitar on most of Chinese.

SFTD?

I thought he was talking about one of my favorite books Speaker for the Dead, but apparently not. -_-

What's the point of your post dude? Are you trying to get a few other posters to rally with you against me, to make fun of me or something? :xmassrudolph:

This board is so fucking deluded it's absurd. This isn't even a topic that should be discussed...we might as well talk about what kind of influence Oprah had on the UYI albums.

Quit being paranoid....It's only a post. Relax, everything will be OK.