2012 Death Pool Draft

Lithium

You people are fucking sick. Red, I have better expectations of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtaxKNaEAns

Sorry Johnny, but the Royal Family are fair game IMO. It's the downside of being the richest, most privileged family in Britain who never earnt their position in this world.

How proletariat of you.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might join this year. need some thinking and spying first before i'll post my list

what happens if you draft the oldest person in the world. gotta be like 110 years old or something. 10 minus points?

The oldest person in the world doesn't qualify as a celebrity, at least not in this context. If you pick someone that is more than 99 years of age and the person dies, the judge (me) must be called upon for a closer inspection followed by a fair decision.

I don't know, somone was just in the news for being 116 and the oldest person alive, so that makes them celebish. Judges need to be called.

• 2 months later...

Me, Powerage5 and chevelle all had Etta James on our lists, and that's the only person on any of the drafts that has died so far, I think.

What's the tiebreaker?

I'd been putting Dave Brubeck for years, of course he kicks the bucket the one year I give him a miss.

• 2 weeks later...