Floyd Mayweather Going to Jail for 90 Days (domestic abuse charge)

Guest Len B'stard

Guest Len B'stard

for fuckssake Floyd...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2011/dec/22/floyd-mayweather-boxing-jail

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16135128

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/7376829/floyd-mayweather-jr-sentenced-90-days-jail-domestic-violence-plea

Fuck it, 90 days, could've been worse. Doubt he'll serve it all. Here's hoping it all goes quickly for him, still pound for pound the greatest living fighter around, safe trip Money May', god bless. What a shitty Christmas though :( i guess when they can't do em in the ring they do em in the court room, stay up Floyd!

Edited by sugaraylen

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for fuckssake Floyd...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2011/dec/22/floyd-mayweather-boxing-jail

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16135128

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/7376829/floyd-mayweather-jr-sentenced-90-days-jail-domestic-violence-plea

Fuck it, 90 days, could've been worse. Doubt he'll serve it all. Here's hoping it all goes quickly for him, still pound for pound the greatest living fighter around, safe trip Money May', god bless. What a shitty Christmas though :( i guess when they can't do em in the ring they do em in the court room, stay up Floyd!

" i guess when they can't do em in the ring they do em in the court room "

What the fuck are you on lol

Guest Len B'stard

Ducking?!?! Floyd wanted drug tests on the guy, the guy refused, HELLO, alarm bells anyone? Shane Moseley, who actually previously got caught on steroid some steroid shit, agreed, got the fight, lost to Floyd. OK? So Manny agrees to the test, Floyds up for it, Floyds been calling him out since the Ortiz fight but guess what...Manny wants to fight Marquez...for a fourth time. Sorry, whoose ducking? I'd like to know, somebody clear it up for me, has May' or has he not been calling Manny out to exactly silence for at least a couple of months now?

Thank yooooouuuu, sit down and behave yourselves, Money Mayweathers the greatest fighter living today. I mean how can you even compare, look at their records! Mannys fought harder fights, yeah right, Mayweather pitched shut outs against the same fighters as Manny, look at what May did with Marquez...and Manny wants a fourth go cuz he can't get it right. And before any Pac-maniacs start going on about catchweights i got two fuckin words for em, Miguel fuckin Cotto.

And please, Roy Jones was 10 times better than May? Roy Jones (who btw is one of my all time favorite boxers) never ever EVER opened up on fighters, with the possible exception of Montell Griffin in the rematch and thats only cuz he had a point to prove. Jones, just like Mayweather, carried certain fights A LOT longer than they had to for fear of opening up...and we found out later why when Jones reflexes faded and he had to actually stand toe to toe with people...HE HAS NO CHIN :lol: Roy Jones was an exceptional athelete but Money May is a boxers boxers boxer of the highest fuckin order. As far as whoose better out of the two? I couldn't tell ya. Jones fought some good fighters y'know, the likes of James Toney and Bernard Hopkins were exceptionally good but he was a world class dodger OK, there were BRILLIANT fighters around in his time, Nigel Benn, Chris Eubank, Gerald McClennan, Michael Watson (Watson ain't a fair one i guess, he's was out of the picture by Joneses time and Benn is on record as having said i'm happy to be second to Jones jnr but that was an offhand post-fight comment, had that fight been on the table i would've liked Benn for the win). Jones picked the fuck out of opponents and locations though man, why'd you think he was a fucking world class champion always fighting in "Pensacola Florida" and "St Petes Times Forum" in Tampa? It weren't all to do with the Seoul screw-job, the guy was cautious in and out of the ring for a good reason, he knew his limitations. He got caught on some steroid shit too, i challenge you to find any kind of accusation like that on Money May', lemme save you some time, you can't cuz it ain't there.

No good fighters around in Joneses time, please!

Jones was in many ways the forebearer for Mayweather type histrionics, the whole carrying certain fights and not opening up like Mayweather does, the whole fuckin rap record company bullshit.

" i guess when they can't do em in the ring they do em in the court room "

What the fuck are you on lol

Christmas cheer :xmasssanta: Gimme a break, my favorite boxer just got locked up, i'm allowed to chat shit at least THAT much :lol: But no, that was utter bollocks, even i can't weasel a "it's the man tryna hold him down" riff out of this one, hence the "for fuckssake Floyd..." that began the post :lol: FMs dropped the fuckin ball pretty clearly on this one.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Manny wants to fight Marquez...for a fourth time

Manny wants to avoid these steps next time I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2ySCjhNQdA

The problem with youtube and the internet is that you can convince people that don't know better based on bullshit. Thats not like, some huge thing, thats part of the thing with fighting a southpaw, it happens TONS, it's about stance and the way boxers come into each other, i mean it's hardly like he's pinning the bastard to the spot by stepping on his toes, is he, think about it man :lol: knocks you off your rhythm a bit but thats part and parcel of why so many fighters can't fuckin deal with southpaws, the fact is Marquez is a skillfull fighter and he's got Pacquiaos number, he's Pacmans bogie-man just like Ken Norton was Ali's. Also, it exposes Pacquiao as not a lot more than a good head of steam that can give and take a terrific punch. He's not impossible to suss out. Not like some people like say um....

Now explain to me what you do to deal with what Floyds doing from 4:17 onwards...in fact, watch all the clips of him in that particular fight, rewind it a bit, check em all out...

THAT my friend, is ring wizardry...and that guy was 31 and 0...with 30 knockouts...til he met Floyd Mayweather that is ;)

Edited by sugaraylen

They should leave him in prison until he agrees to fight Pac Man. This piece of shit ruined boxing. Always whining like a little bitch and waiting for his opponents to get bitten by the age bug before getting in the ring with them.

This. Exactly. I've said it several times - Floyd won't ever get in the ring with Manny.

And Len........your love of Floyd is reaking havok on your ability to look at this rationally. The drug test thing? Really? Come on now. That was all a ploy by Floyd. His team has been trying to manipulate all the strings and have been f*cking with Manny this entire time, one thing after another. It's all been a powerplay on FMJ's part. YOU have to know this. Deep down inside.

In their prime, this would have been the fight of the year.

In 2012.......Manny wins pretty easily.

Floyd isn't a warrior. Manny is. I think boxing needs to do more of this anyway - but if they said "Winner Take All....100 Million"......if you win, you get 100 million, if you lose you get nothing. (Or whatever the combination of the payout would be for the fight - instead of one guy getting 55% and the other 45% - make it winner take all). Or give the loser 50 grand or something.

Manny would take that fight.

Floyd would not take that fight in a million years.

End of story.

Guest Len B'stard

They should leave him in prison until he agrees to fight Pac Man. This piece of shit ruined boxing. Always whining like a little bitch and waiting for his opponents to get bitten by the age bug before getting in the ring with them.

This. Exactly. I've said it several times - Floyd won't ever get in the ring with Manny.

And Len........your love of Floyd is reaking havok on your ability to look at this rationally. The drug test thing? Really? Come on now. That was all a ploy by Floyd. His team has been trying to manipulate all the strings and have been f*cking with Manny this entire time, one thing after another. It's all been a powerplay on FMJ's part. YOU have to know this. Deep down inside.

Floyd isn't a warrior. Manny is. I think boxing needs to do more of this anyway - but if they said "Winner Take All....100 Million"......if you win, you get 100 million, if you lose you get nothing. (Or whatever the combination of the payout would be for the fight - instead of one guy getting 55% and the other 45% - make it winner take all). Or give the loser 50 grand or something.

End of story.

Whether it was a power play or not is down to the psychics, neither of which we are, agreed? Ergo, we can only judge based on common sense and logic. Man asks for drug test, Man 2 refuse. Suss. Agreed? But fuck all that, answer me this, why, when Floyds been calling Manny out for 2 months since the Ortiz fight has Manny not said thing one, why why why, answer me this, why? It's one simple question, if Mannys this "warrior", itching to fight dodging Floyd, why why why have we not heard shit from him?

I do agree with you, obviously we can't say for sure cuz we ain't psychics, i do think a lot of what Floyd does is about power-playing but thats who Floyd is, fact is, nothing Floyd requested puts Manny at a disadvantage in terms of the actual fight, the physical act of fighting, it's just fucking 'i've got the biggest dick' crap, to Mannys credit i don't think the shit from his side is from him, it's from Bob Arum who is a fucking snake, so its more to do with Arum vs May and a big power to-ing and fro-ing between them but the facts stand, if Mannys so desperate to fight Floyd, whats been the problem, i mean, he's been calling Pacman out pretty publicly after the Ortiz fight, what happened?

End of story.

Whether it was a power play or not is down to the psychics, neither of which we are, agreed? Ergo, we can only judge based on common sense and logic. Man asks for drug test, Man 2 refuse. Suss. Agreed? But fuck all that, answer me this, why, when Floyds been calling Manny out for 2 months since the Ortiz fight has Manny not said thing one, why why why, answer me this, why? It's one simple question, if Mannys this "warrior", itching to fight dodging Floyd, why why why have we not heard shit from him?

I do agree with you, obviously we can't say for sure cuz we ain't psychics, i do think a lot of what Floyd does is about power-playing but thats who Floyd is, fact is, nothing Floyd requested puts Manny at a disadvantage in terms of the actual fight, the physical act of fighting, it's just fucking 'i've got the biggest dick' crap, to Mannys credit i don't think the shit from his side is from him, it's from Bob Arum who is a fucking snake, so its more to do with Arum vs May and a big power to-ing and fro-ing between them but the facts stand, if Mannys so desperate to fight Floyd, whats been the problem, i mean, he's been calling Pacman out pretty publicly after the Ortiz fight, what happened?

The problem is the assumption that Pac refused a reasonable request because he had something to hide.Personally I would have told him to fuck off too.He deliberately placed requests he knew Pac would be insulted by to ensure it wouldn't happen.as for the calling him out, you seem to know a ton about boxing yet you don't know that some fighters call people out even when they don't fancy it to save face.

Floyd wanted to be the big man and have Pac be a good boy, sure sign of insecurity. He has tarnished his legacy with his bullshit.

As for the word "warrior", don't make me laugh.He is no different from every big name boxer that went before him. An arrogant fucker that lost credibility because he thought he was untouchable yet most fight fans hate his shit.

Stop with the "Mayweather keeps calling Manny" out bs!!!! Manny and his people have been calling Floyd out as well. If you honestly think that Manny is avoiding Floyd, then we really have nothing to discuss concerning this fight.

Why in the world would Manny dodge Floyd?

If Manny retires today he will go down as one of the best and most exciting fighters of his generation. He has his championship belts, his mega-fights of the year, and is known as an all around good guy. He also has a couple losses on his record - so fighthing Floyd and losing wouldn't tarnish Manny's legend. And if we beats Floyd, then he gets a ton of money and secures his place as probably the best pound-for-pound boxer of his era.

Meanwhile, losing or not fighting clearly hurts Flodys legacy and reputation. Floyd is more conserned with keeping his undefeated record than he is fighting the best of the best. Floyd is more concerned with money than he is defeating the top ranked opponents.

If Manny took this fight and won, he would shut up ALL critics of his. That he has a glass chin, that he avoids the toughest fights, etc.

But by not taking it, there will always be a stigma or asteric attached to Floyd. Afraid to fight his most dangerous opponent.

Beating his girl friend up? Not paying his taxes? Skipping court dates to hang out at strip clubs? Burning 100 dollar bills? The cheap shot knock out in his last fight? Len, I don't know why you like this guy so much. He seems like a complete douchebag.

Guest Len B'stard
The problem is the assumption that Pac refused a reasonable request because he had something to hide.Personally I would have told him to fuck off too.He deliberately placed requests he knew Pac would be insulted by to ensure it wouldn't happen.as for the calling him out, you seem to know a ton about boxing yet you don't know that some fighters call people out even when they don't fancy it to save face.

Even if it was unreasonable, when something like your proffessional credibility is on the line and someone calls you out, prove em wrong...unless you got something to hide. Not saying Manny has, i do think it's a case of what you're saying but it all points to the notion that, y'know, if Mannys this great "warrior" that just wants to fight at all costs, whats the problem?!?! Unless he HAS got something to hide. And as far as boxers calling people out who don't fancy it, yes, i'm sure it happens but unless you call their bluff you never know who the real man is.

As for the word "warrior", don't make me laugh.He is no different from every big name boxer that went before him. An arrogant fucker that lost credibility because he thought he was untouchable yet most fight fans hate his shit.

I never used the word warrior, it was a quote from Groghan, i never claimed Floyd was a "warrior", i think it's a ridiculous sensationalist term that doesn't really mean a lot.

Stop with the "Mayweather keeps calling Manny" out bs!!!! Manny and his people have been calling Floyd out as well. If you honestly think that Manny is avoiding Floyd, then we really have nothing to discuss concerning this fight.

Well then stop man, i don't have a gun to your head. Hows it B.S, look it up, it's in the news, it's everywhere, he has been. And as far as Manny calling him out, no he hasn't, at least not AFTER agreeing to the drug tests. My true opinion on this, which i try not to come out with because it's based on my guesstimations and not the facts of the matter in regards to whats been said is that at various points, neither fighter wanted the fight and either could've made the fight if the fight alone was their/their managements cardinal interest but it wasn't and isn't. Unfortunately, neither Manny or Floyd are of that Mike Tyson/Muhammad Ali/Joe Louis type quality that what they want is to make the fight first and foremost.

Why in the world would Manny dodge Floyd?

If Manny retires today he will go down as one of the best and most exciting fighters of his generation. He has his championship belts, his mega-fights of the year, and is known as an all around good guy. He also has a couple losses on his record - so fighthing Floyd and losing wouldn't tarnish Manny's legend.

It would damage his legacy hugely. His legacy is going down as the champion through all those weights and finishing at the top of his game, if he loses to Floyd then he ain't the pound for pound king, thats what this is about, aside from bucketloads of cash.

If Manny took this fight and won, he would shut up ALL critics of his. That he has a glass chin, that he avoids the toughest fights, etc.

But by not taking it, there will always be a stigma or asteric attached to Floyd. Afraid to fight his most dangerous opponent

I agree (although the glass chin comment in terms of Pacman has been disproved resoundingly i feel), which goes back to my thing about neither fighters really working to make the fight like they could do. I don't think i'm wrong in saying that, whoevers dodging who (although i don't think either would avoid it entirely in they were backed in a corner) either side could've acceded to the others demands and there wouldn't be a problem. Neither side did. I mean its one thing to take a loss in money but as far as the drug test, Manny could've easily just gone and taken em, lots of other fighters have, it ain't a slur on your proffesionalism, what, is Manny Paquiao some big hot shot and Shane Moseley ain't? I think not. And even if it is, it's one of those sneaky little moves that either way it's sort of a slur but if Manny did em and came out clean the other end, who looks the bigger bitch, Floyd for making ridiculous demands or Manny for sucking it up and proving that everything he's achieved has been off his own back as opposed to off an injection in his backside?

Beating his girl friend up? Not paying his taxes? Skipping court dates to hang out at strip clubs? Burning 100 dollar bills? The cheap shot knock out in his last fight? Len, I don't know why you like this guy so much. He seems like a complete douchebag.

See, this i think is where the problem arises, so many people fall for this good guy/bad guy shit. Why do you like this guy, that says it all, i don't give a shit about him as a person, what he does in clubs, what gangsta rapper he hangs out with, how he is with his wife, i don't know any of these things, i ain't qualified to judge, i'm not his friend, i don't live with him, i don't hang out with him, i don't know him to be able to say whether i like or dislike him, that isn't what i like about boxing, that isn't my interest, these people as personas or personalities, it's ridiculous for me to sit there and go on about Floyd as a person, i know him as well as i know you or GOAB or any stranger i meet in the street, what i do like though is boxing. I LOVE boxing, i adore boxing, i love the craft and mastery of the sport, i love the best boxers and Floyd Mayweather is the best boxer around today, period.

This whole thing about big bad evil Floyd and cute charity-giving warrior Manny Pacquiao, to me, is just bullshit quite frankly. You dunno what goes on behind closed doors, you dunno how much of a good guy Manny is or whether he even is a good guy or what his various financial interests are and same with Floyd Mayweather, i don't want to dissect these people as people, i don't CARE about them like that, i like the sport of boxing, i'm not into this on-going soap opera aspect, the whole Hello Magazine thing, it ain't me, i couldn't give a lazy sunday afternoon fuck about Floyd Mayweather burning money in clubs or skipping court dates, i care about boxing and the facts of this shit relating to fights. He could be a douchebag all he wants, it's sort of contrary to the point as far as i'm concerned and i'm sure you've noticed, i've never actually denied that he's a douchebag, in fact i've gone on record a couple of times to say to you Groghan that he probably is but, y'know, Manny Pacquiao could just as easily be, in fact i think most famous people are, the sad facts of this world is that you don't make it without stepping on a few people along the way, as the great John Lennon said "to make it you have to be a bastard", i agree with that, you see it when you work in business, the higher up you get the bigger the inquities are of the so-called squeaky clean people behind the desks.

Anyway, i stray from the point, which is, i don't give a shit about either of them as people, i'm into boxing, boxings my thing and Floyds the better boxer, outright, flat out, totally, 100%, any given day, any point in either of theirs career, Floyd Mayweather would pitch a shut out against Manny Pacquiao. Mannys exciting and he comes ahead and he's bull-ish and the bay-for-blood brigade like this, he's a peoples favorite, he'll steam in, take 4 coming in and give you 6 back, he's a crowd pleaser, Joe Public LOVE that kind of fighter but y'know what, it's a Matador and Bull situation, boxers beats a slugger any day of the fuckin week, Floyd has the poise, the reflexes, the precision to make someone like Manny Pacquiao look a fool in the ring and should we live to see this fight the shit i'm saying here will bear out, watch.

As far as whether one or the other has more or less to lose, i think they got an equal amount, Floyd has a clean record and retiring undefeated and being totally indisputable as the greatest boxer of his time, Manny has a fame over in The Phillipines and around the world and it ALL rests on this fight, i think they give him this thing with his early fights and forgive him them (fuck knows why) cuz, y'know, un-refined guy from the rice fields until Freddie Roach plucked him from obscurity and honed him into this "great" fighter, it's all to fight for for Manny Paquiao, if he loses to Floyd, he's a Juan Manuel Marquez, if he wins, he's the fuckin man.

There's almost like, a racial stereotyping thing going on with the loud brash shallow money obssessed black guy and the poor unassuming little Philipino from abject poverty, awwwwwww, whoose a fighter cuz they don't know any better, those guys from over there, awwwwwwww, they're born fighting from the minute they're born, awwwwwwwww.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying "the man" is like, tugging strings over this and holding them down, thats just silly but it's worth noting that there's a sort of prevalent stereotype thing attached to the image of both fighters and it's wonderful matierial to sell a fight with and it fucking works, i don't think the people selling this fight are unaware of it either, it gets everybody at it but when you strip away all the bullshit, both stereotypes are equally as insulting to either party concerned and at the end of the day they are both men and one ain't the white knight and one ain't the big bad fuckin ogre, it's just men, businessmen, men that beat the shit out of other men for a living, they make these fairytales to sell these fights to you but reality is reality, men are men, this ain't the fuckin Disney Channel.

Anybody watch fight of their lives, a documentary on Benn v

McClellan?

Pretty interesting and raised a ton of questions about the fighters. It also confirmed Don King as the cunt we all know he is.

My comment on the term "warrior" was more a general comment Sug

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

Guest Len B'stard

McClellan?

Pretty interesting and raised a ton of questions about the fighters. It also confirmed Don King as the cunt we all know he is.

where'd you see that? i'd to have a peep :)

McClellan?

where'd you see that? i'd to have a peep :)

It was on late last night on Itv 4 mate, fascinating stuff.

Guest Len B'stard

i shouldn't've fuckin watched that on Christmas Eve :( i fuckin watched that fight, i was cheering and shouting at the telly every time Benn smacked him round the head...i knew he got hurt but i had no idea it was that bad..

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

fuckin bollocks man, blood on his shoe and all that, bullshit, fuckin bullshit. You reckon if that cunt of a cornerman had the goods on Benn he would't've given him the shaft the minute he had anything on him? Why wait 15 years? Absolute fuckin bollocks to the last word, you could tell just what a count he was from the shit that came out of his mouth the whole 50 odd minutes of that documentary. Who tests the stain on a shoe anyway, what for? And that collapse, his legs going out from under him, that was Benn doing a fuckin Laurence Olivier? Don't buy it man, don't buy a word of it. Wait til the tales so old you can't fuckin prove it. And anyway, aren't they doing Stephen Laurences alleged killers on some 15 yr old DNA right now? If it's there prove it.

Notice how Benn was saying "whilst boxing" though. I never used anabolic steroids "whilst boxing".