iclips is giving me a refund on the Dec. 30th show

bigcountry

I sent a email to iclips asking for a refund and there first reponse was I could whatch the replay.

Replied to that email and said I wanted to see it live and that was part ot the product they where selling me and they failed to do so and I want a refund.

Got an email sometime this morning or late yesterday and they are giving me a refund, we will see of they they make good on there word.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I think GN’R should perhaps contact a more prolific, competent franchise rather than give up the ambition. This is like purchasing the Tyson/Lewis Box Office package and getting the replays that air post-fight.

Guest gunns5

good to see them refunding people, I hope GnR never uses them again.

Fucking AWESOME signature :)

thank you, like my omg sig from last year, I really want it to come true!

i think anyone who contacts the iclips support email with a purchase receipt number

will get a partial refund or an option to access another premium achived concert.

nice move on there part i guess...i applaud the effort and dbl middle finger the product.

well...thats a little harsh...at times the video and audio quality was fucking amazing but it

was not consistant and overall very fucking annoying.

The replay was great. And you can still watch it. But it wasn't what was advertised. I had friends over and we live in Maine. Up all fucking night for a big headache.

I wouldn't say "I hope they never use clips again". Even if the live feed wasn't great, we still got a great quality proshot show with animated intros and everything. It was great. If Gnr changed their set up I think id have a hard time not ordering every show of the tour.

I just asked for a voucher for another show. Its a great experience (when working) for a fair price.

Edited by drtydane

Keep my money, you can't refund me a missed live show. Besides I watch their previous show on youtube, it was good so I was stealing that one, we're even. Probably my lack of computer skills that I couldn't pull up the replay so not fault on them. I'm not going to try it again though.

im happy for you.. like you said people on the east coast rearranged or just stayed up the day from 2am- to 5am. I only paid the 4 dolars and i have a hard copy of it for that price so im happy. Thanks guns for trying something new

crazyguy

So whens a dvd gonna leak of both shows. Who wants to make some $/£/€ so i can enjoy them on my tv home cinema

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAa4HkmCcMs

So whens a dvd gonna leak of both shows. Who wants to make some $/£/€ so i can enjoy them on my tv home cinema

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVyN3ZJ2q6I

Iv got both shows on you tube mate

Edited by Gibbo 27

Got no problem at all with iClips. Live streaming an event online is a tricky business, this isn't TV. Sure, it wasn't too great streaming live so i watched the archive. For a few bucks I got a proshot GNR show. I'd rather encourage future endeavours than piss and moan about getting a proshot live show in reasonable quality for a bargain price. All you guys are showing them is that trying to include fans worldwide is more hassle than it's worth. Bet you anything they won't do live streams in future.

I think GN’R should perhaps contact a more prolific, competent franchise rather than give up the ambition. This is like purchasing the Tyson/Lewis Box Office package and getting the replays that air post-fight.

What a bitchy, dumbass comparison.

Sporting events have RESULTS. Hearing the result before seeing the fight renders watching it meaningless. Does hearing that Guns finished with Paradise City surprise you or ruin the experience of the concert? :rolleyes:

The only time GNR fans whinge more than when they don't get anything is when they actually do get something.

Edited by tomfriend

Got no problem at all with iClips. Live streaming an event online is a tricky business, this isn't TV. Sure, it wasn't too great streaming live so i watched the archive. For a few bucks I got a proshot GNR show. I'd rather encourage future endeavours than piss and moan about getting a proshot live show in reasonable quality for a bargain price. All you guys are showing them is that trying to include fans worldwide is more hassle than it's worth. Bet you anything they won't do live streams in future.

Yer id be happy too pay $9 for a pro shot id buy ever show

I have no problem with GNR on this it was all iclips fault for not having enough servers running to handle the demand.

I think is a great thing to do but when a company screws up they should have to take responsablity for it.

I hope GNR do this again in the future!!! I just hope the company they have streaming is up to the demand because I would puarchase again even if it iclips they made good on there screw up by giving me a refund so why wouldn't I give them another shot if they are streaming something I want to see.

Thanks to the GNR camp for doing this for us!!!!!!!

What a bitchy, dumbass comparison.

Sporting events have RESULTS. Hearing the result before seeing the fight renders watching it meaningless. Does hearing that Guns finished with Paradise City surprise you or ruin the experience of the concert? :rolleyes:

The only time GNR fans whinge more than when they don't get anything is when they actually do get something.

What is hard to understand about not getting what was paid for? Hell yeah I was upset about the feed as I stayed home on a Friday night to watch it. I waited till 2am for something I paid for only to have it not work.

With all of this being said, I did not request my money back like I wanted. I just watched the stream the following day. But I understand why people are complaining.

Edited by F*ck Fear

Jan 1, 2012 Refund From iClips Network Completed Details Refund From iClips Network *************** $3.99 USD

there they did it as requested. Good show on the part of them, it's not about the ammount, fuck I have returned $1.00 item when it was broken. It is about if you are offereing a service you must deliver it as described or loose the sale.

ANyway glad they did it

Jan 1, 2012 Refund From iClips Network Completed Details Refund From iClips Network *************** $3.99 USD

there they did it as requested. Good show on the part of them, it's not about the ammount, fuck I have returned $1.00 item when it was broken. It is about if you are offereing a service you must deliver it as described or loose the sale.

ANyway glad they did it

The amount is irrelevant. I also requested a refund on principle. Keeps companies honest by doing so. Still waiting to hear back...

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Sporting events have RESULTS.

Are you questioning the surprise element of a GN’R show? A lot of people went for the package with the comprehension there might be a new track (as alluded to in that Reed interview), a rant, maybe even a walk-off.

There is no means of guessing the outcome of a GN’R gig. Could the show goers in Dublin have claimed post-event that would happen?

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

ANyway glad they did it

The amount is irrelevant. I also requested a refund on principle. Keeps companies honest by doing so. Still waiting to hear back...

I only heard a quick email back and then checked paypal and it was there, because of this if they ever offer it again I will give them a try.

Customer service goes a long way with me, If I am anhappy, make it right and you got yourself my $$$

Edited by gunsguy