What are you listening to right now?

Zint

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

IF YOU EVER. DO SOMETHING AGAIN. TO HURT HIM!! in any way! FUCKIN BITCH!! I will shred you apart i will bury YOU in mud! For the next 10 years! Do you know my makers name, now? YES? Good!! Who was it Dr. Dre? :crazy: I dont want to see you ever again!! If I could go to live in another planet so I can be far away from you, I would have done so by now!! One way ticket! FUCKIN BITCH!!! With your stupid fuckin games and your idiotic idealistic bullshit NO ONE ever give a goddamn dime about, because you had lost the goddamn plot! And for 10 years and I havent said anything to anyone except two rants I have written here. And I havent even named you yet!!

Oh isnt it 2007 anymore, no? Oh well, look where where have ended up (Because I didnt know you, did I?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEUktvwyfPQ

And he was falling, (but he was already on the floor...... Run Rabbit Run!) Which part of whomever finds me is going to get a finders fee you didnt get in 07? I cant see anything in 2012, can I? Look around, how come?! Because you didnt .......... while I was emptyin full clips and buryin guns in the mud!! I've calmed down now -- I was heavy once into rap!! I could walk around straight for 5 years without a buzz!! My brain's was gone, my soul worn and my spirit was torn the rest of my body's still bein’ operated on!! I'm ducked the fuck down while I'm writin this rhyme cause YOU will get destroyed with that flipped coin next time. Did you feel the rush like you couldnt have been able to touch? I would have let YOU, as well as EVERYBODY ELSE so you can ...... REALLY? You wanted me to rip it up and freestyle it any way you want? Whose dimension and space-time, yours, REALLY? :awesomeface: And would have happened after this? Yes, sure.

Sell your CRAP to those who dont know you, or those who believe you, not me. Pinky fuckin promised!! YOU MUST HAVE BEEN FUCKIN JOKIN ME!! :crazy: And also you were going to beat my watch!! But my brain was racing 'dearie, dont be feardie'. KEEP A FUCKIN 8 MILE DISTANCE FROM HIM. AT ALL TIMES!! CAUSE I WILL SHRED APART IF YOU EVER DARE, IF YOU EVER FUCKIN DARE TO TRY AND HURT HIM AGAIN!! Cheap remarks and stupid lame ass clown comments!! GOT IT? GOOD! Rap zion, watch out, you might remix random digits more with rap!! I dont give a goddamn dime for what ANYONE says about all this. Got that 10 years later? Good.

sugar-sid, dont forget to quote me. format your pc or something, stupid fuck, stop barking, go and listen to rap or something.

Oh just get a boyfriend you lonely bitch :lol:

IF YOU EVER. DO SOMETHING AGAIN. TO HURT HIM!! in any way! FUCKIN BITCH!! I will shred you apart i will bury YOU in mud! For the next 10 years! Do you know my makers name, now? YES? Good!! Who was it Dr. Dre? :crazy: I dont want to see you ever again!! If I could go to live in another planet so I can be far away from you, I would have done so by now!! One way ticket! FUCKIN BITCH!!! With your stupid fuckin games and your idiotic idealistic bullshit NO ONE ever give a goddamn dime about, because you had lost the goddamn plot! And for 10 years and I havent said anything to anyone except two rants I have written here. And I havent even named you yet!!

Oh isnt it 2007 anymore, no? Oh well, look where where have ended up (Because I didnt know you, did I?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEUktvwyfPQ

And he was falling, (but he was already on the floor...... Run Rabbit Run!) Which part of whomever finds me is going to get a finders fee you didnt get in 07? I cant see anything in 2012, can I? Look around, how come?! Because you didnt .......... while I was emptyin full clips and buryin guns in the mud!! I've calmed down now -- I was heavy once into rap!! I could walk around straight for 5 years without a buzz!! My brain's was gone, my soul worn and my spirit was torn the rest of my body's still bein’ operated on!! I'm ducked the fuck down while I'm writin this rhyme cause YOU will get destroyed with that flipped coin next time. Did you feel the rush like you couldnt have been able to touch? I would have let YOU, as well as EVERYBODY ELSE so you can ...... REALLY? You wanted me to rip it up and freestyle it any way you want? Whose dimension and space-time, yours, REALLY? :awesomeface: And would have happened after this? Yes, sure.

Sell your CRAP to those who dont know you, or those who believe you, not me. Pinky fuckin promised!! YOU MUST HAVE BEEN FUCKIN JOKIN ME!! :crazy: And also you were going to beat my watch!! But my brain was racing 'dearie, dont be feardie'. KEEP A FUCKIN 8 MILE DISTANCE FROM HIM. AT ALL TIMES!! CAUSE I WILL SHRED APART IF YOU EVER DARE, IF YOU EVER FUCKIN DARE TO TRY AND HURT HIM AGAIN!! Cheap remarks and stupid lame ass clown comments!! GOT IT? GOOD! Rap zion, watch out, you might remix random digits more with rap!! I dont give a goddamn dime for what ANYONE says about all this. Got that 10 years later? Good.

sugar-sid, dont forget to quote me. format your pc or something, stupid fuck, stop barking, go and listen to rap or something.

Do you want to smell my ass? I would.

On topic, The Bee Gees - How Can You Mend a Broken Heart.