What are you listening to right now?

Zint

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want your drugs.

Actually, I don't think he takes his drugs, so I think you can probably have them. Funny thing is, there was a recent killing of a 16 year old girl here in Oslo, and a guy that turned out to show schizo tendencies has been charged, and his blog leaked to the press. This guy writes in the exact same way the crazy killer with the blog wrote - all incoherent babble with random words in caps.

Makaveli - Me and My Girlfriend

Edited by Lithium

"Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending especially at another's, or in this case several others', expense." - W. Axl Rose

Couldnt agree with this statement more, since 2007. But it was written many years after. Exile on the internet!! Hooray for no misery!!

AUSTRALIAN SKIPPYDAWG, YOUR BLOCK, REMINDS ME OF MAD MAX THE FILM!! LITERALLY! & THATS I WOULDNT ever!!! HAVE THE TIME .... FOR .... THE..... RAP GAME !!)

Listen to whole lotta stephen fiction king, where the whole goddamn town went MAD, in this book called NEEDFULL THINGS! I opened that website in 2007 and gave you just 3 lines of a fiction book. Nothing else. You interpreted this as:

a) I wanted to make money (!)

B) I was going to take yo lead singa place as his wife was saying!! Its his life. We agree on this. What do you want nowdays? And no, I dont mean Axl , obviously, because YOUR CRAP hasnt reached guns at that time! And I really wonder why..... AND HOW!

c) I wanted to take advantage of others - HOW? Whom?

d) I wanted to make him mine? With something that I have NEVER SAID for ANYONE. EVER!! ANYWHERE!! Go and ask in that city I come from. I dont speak like that! I dont think like this! I am not like this, YOU ARE.

You were going to SHREAD EACH OTHER to pieces! Wives, lives, families, logos, trademarks, the great fuckin mash up of democratical China!! You were going to implicate so many others in just a matter of a few days! And it would have gone viral! with NO warning to (who? Hmmm. Yes, yes, ofcourse... sure!) No one can understand the degree!! THE DEGREE WAS AND STILL IS INEXCUSABLE! Nothing else. I am not BLAMING one person, this is what you ALL did. (But jealousy isnt a really good thing, do you know this, NO? Well, pappa doc, we gonna have work to do if thats the direction you have been CRAVING for years now!! With all the FUCKIN Xmas lights ON!! Just like it was back in 2008 when I went back ... home.... oh whatever, I wont leave one single goddamn bulb off, we are going to partey! Perhaps I might decide to open a few websites as well, and do a few clips and lay that SOUL OF YOURS TO WASTE!! Perhaps I might restore truth myself with the well known internet Art of shredding? Woah!! Internet is going to be so impressed. Wouldnt have missed out on this GREAT opportunity!! Movies are good to watch, people are not movies, NEON GOD. :crazy:

I will say what I want. I will do what I want. I will listen to whatever I want! I will go where I want. And I will be as I want. I will wear any type of FUCKIN shoes I want. JEsus Christ!! And I will get dressed as I want. And there is NOTHING that YOU or ANYBODY else can do about it! And so you can carry on to do whatever you want too! I cannot stop you, can I? (What did I stop? Hm.... ) What you could NOT do is tell me what I wanted, why, when, how, what for and who did what exactly and for which reasons AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS. ''Random'' others SURE THING!! You cannot tell me what happened. And what would have happened otherwise.... You ought to send flowers and thankful cards to shady records. cause i am the only citizen of the virtual DETROIT, thats right mamma.

& Your FUCKIN' licensed was DENIED. in 2008. Act like you know me :o

Stop posting right now you fucking thick cunt! :rolleyes:

Guest Len B'stard

"Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending especially at another's, or in this case several others', expense." - W. Axl Rose

Couldnt agree with this statement more, since 2007. But it was written many years after. Exile on the internet!! Hooray for no misery!!

AUSTRALIAN SKIPPYDAWG, YOUR BLOCK, REMINDS ME OF MAD MAX THE FILM!! LITERALLY! & THATS I WOULDNT ever!!! HAVE THE TIME .... FOR .... THE..... RAP GAME !!)

Listen to whole lotta stephen fiction king, where the whole goddamn town went MAD, in this book called NEEDFULL THINGS! I opened that website in 2007 and gave you just 3 lines of a fiction book. Nothing else. You interpreted this as:

a) I wanted to make money (!)

B) I was going to take yo lead singa place as his wife was saying!! Its his life. We agree on this. What do you want nowdays? And no, I dont mean Axl , obviously, because YOUR CRAP hasnt reached guns at that time! And I really wonder why..... AND HOW!

c) I wanted to take advantage of others - HOW? Whom?

d) I wanted to make him mine? With something that I have NEVER SAID for ANYONE. EVER!! ANYWHERE!! Go and ask in that city I come from. I dont speak like that! I dont think like this! I am not like this, YOU ARE.

You were going to SHREAD EACH OTHER to pieces! Wives, lives, families, logos, trademarks, the great fuckin mash up of democratical China!! You were going to implicate so many others in just a matter of a few days! And it would have gone viral! with NO warning to (who? Hmmm. Yes, yes, ofcourse... sure!) No one can understand the degree!! THE DEGREE WAS AND STILL IS INEXCUSABLE! Nothing else. I am not BLAMING one person, this is what you ALL did. (But jealousy isnt a really good thing, do you know this, NO? Well, pappa doc, we gonna have work to do if thats the direction you have been CRAVING for years now!! With all the FUCKIN Xmas lights ON!! Just like it was back in 2008 when I went back ... home.... oh whatever, I wont leave one single goddamn bulb off, we are going to partey! Perhaps I might decide to open a few websites as well, and do a few clips and lay that SOUL OF YOURS TO WASTE!! Perhaps I might restore truth myself with the well known internet Art of shredding? Woah!! Internet is going to be so impressed. Wouldnt have missed out on this GREAT opportunity!! Movies are good to watch, people are not movies, NEON GOD. :crazy:

I will say what I want. I will do what I want. I will listen to whatever I want! I will go where I want. And I will be as I want. I will wear any type of FUCKIN shoes I want. JEsus Christ!! And I will get dressed as I want. And there is NOTHING that YOU or ANYBODY else can do about it! And so you can carry on to do whatever you want too! I cannot stop you, can I? (What did I stop? Hm.... ) What you could NOT do is tell me what I wanted, why, when, how, what for and who did what exactly and for which reasons AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS. ''Random'' others SURE THING!! You cannot tell me what happened. And what would have happened otherwise.... You ought to send flowers and thankful cards to shady records. cause i am the only citizen of the virtual DETROIT, thats right mamma.

& Your FUCKIN' licensed was DENIED. in 2008. Act like you know me :o

Incendiary? No. Every attendant of Nixons inauguration will suffer. It's a matter of aesthetics, isn't it? Being willing to believe the unbelievable when you can't find a good reason. Yes sugar, i mean all of them. Every single last one. It must be fuckin' groundhog day cuz the same soles keep walking by and by. Hang me if i don't mean every last fuckin' word, the Lord God of Israel reckons above. Cuz there's a line, a fine thin line. You need to think long and FUCKIN hard before your actions cuz sometimes what you lost is round the corner. You feel silly now, don't you? All that fuss...and for what?

I'LL LISTEN TO KENNY LOGGINS AS OFTEN AS I WANT MOTHERFUCKER!!!

She needed to get that from under her feet. It isn't trouble, not like he, she, them, her and the other one will have you believe, oh no! A flame haired fella will ascend from a burning bicycle with sweetmeats for all. Do you hear, i said every last man, woman and child will be fed! Descendents or not, the commitee is not partial. And you wanna look for this much reality between pavement cracks, shit child, you don't have a hope in hell. 36 Chambers, 10 degrees of seperation means 360 degrees of perfected style. Do you see, do you see that? In other words, it's a thought, you get me? It's a thought, we're all in a thought, the district attourney, the judge, the clerk of court, we're all in a thought.

Someday it'll rain for real, then you'll know.

So down they go, creeping along the steps and catch him with the fridge door open...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!?!?! Kids'll do anything for the taste of Dairylea, Brian Clough is a gargoyles arse, yeah yeah, blah blah, it's the lack of respect that gets me, the lack of respect. Lay a handle on the button and i'll knock your dick in the dirt, Hoover told him.

Out of millions of cells, only one makes it. We all know Bugz was the real King of the D, it's a sulphur burn, poor kid

I'LL PUKE EAT IT AND FREAK YOU/BATTLE? IM TOO WEEDED TO SPEAK TO/THE ONLY KEY THAT I SEE TO DEFEAT YOU WOULD BE FOR ME TO REMOVE THESE TWO ADDIDAS AND BEAT YOU AND FORCE FEED YOU EM BOTH WHEN ON EACH FEET IS A CLEAT SHOE!

It's the third toe on the left foot.

Moral of the Story: You don't have to be insane, it's called talking bollocks and adding the odd Eminem quote :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Your political or religious beliefs never was a concern to me and what you and others try to make of them.

I am not sure you are OK. Really.

Regional variations of toad in the hole are rarely tolerable and this is why prosperity will never be but a distant vision.

I don't never know well-being. I know.