What are you listening to right now?

Zint

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

The Stone Roses - Breaking Into Heaven.

"Listen up sweet child o mine have I got news for you.............." I love this fucking song! :thumbsup:

Much prefer the first album but that one is highly underrated too, Squire's riffs on it are fucking sick.

"Listen up sweet child o mine have I got news for you.............." I love this fucking song! :thumbsup:

Much prefer the first album but that one is highly underrated too, Squire's riffs on it are fucking sick.

Yeah, the first album is bloody perfection. Every single track. I just get so into it when I listen to it, it's totally absorbing, but I think the Second Coming is a lot better than people made out. It's quite different, but I think that's OK, there's no need to remake the first one over again. I love the way the instruments have a dialogue between one another. Each track is a separate conversation. Amazing.

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, the first album is bloody perfection. Every single track. I just get so into it when I listen to it, it's totally absorbing, but I think the Second Coming is a lot better than people made out. It's quite different, but I think that's OK, there's no need to remake the first one over again. I love the way the instruments have a dialogue between one another. Each track is a separate conversation. Amazing.

That album would've been huge in America if they'd've had some sort of reference point but the dance music revolution sort of passed them by and you need a bit of that in your bones to really "get" the Roses. Well actually, the dance music revolution didn't pass em by it just showed up 20 years late with David Guetta, same with punk i guess, always takes em 20 odd years to catch up, grunge instead of punk. I suppose you're afforded certain luxuries when you're the ones who got the ball rolling, bless em :)

on topic:

Microphone - Slaughterhouse